Nightstalker Movie Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Just something I made a few weeks ago when I started doing GFX again, I went back and made some changes to the text just now and made it blend a little more, before it was a bright auqa color and didn't look real well, nothing special really, made better since but would rather not post them.

Nightstalker-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

The background and rain effect I did, aswell as the lightning with some blending and coloring, only thing stock is the PSD of her.

Wrestling Station

I like the rain you did, just if it was less "filled" would have been better.

The 3d brush behind the title text is a major mistake imo. You killed the title (which should stands much much more than that). Also you could have added faint gradient to the 3d brush to get the feeling that the light is consistant throughout the poster not just psd or bkg.

Try find a better coloring for the text.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
What color text would you suggest, cause I feel its one of those thats better without a text but its a Movie Poster so its really needed, maybe another placement and blend it in?