Nightmare On Wallstreet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
f_Nightmarem_45e3c6c.jpg

PeepShow

When I first saw it, I thought it looked kinda empty, but its not that bad. I dont care for the overlapping text. Its kinda hard to read. Other than that, its not too bad. Nice job by blending in Edge, the same color as the b/g

7.5/10

Weebo

Reaction score
How about this i moved Edge and the logo
f_Nighmare2m_7a485e7.jpg

PeepShow

That looks a bit better. I still think if you change up the text somehow, it would look even better. Just make it look creative and not so hard to read.....lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
I've looked at this on my shitty computer at work and my 42" Hi-Def LCD at home and I just don't like it man. I don't like the text, I don't like the BG as it looks too contrasted and I don't like the coloring you did on Edge. Not your best work.

C4

Nice, 7/10 The Text isn't that Clear but the Background and Edge really Match and that's 5/5 for the Background and Main PSD positioning.

Untouchable

Reaction score
...the contrast on the background is way way 2 high....i see what you were going for but the edge psd and the BG dont have matching effects.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not liking the text, its just too hard to read it without looking closer and Edge just seems outta place, he should be either bigger or the background should be smaller.

Enigma22

Reaction score
edge needs to be changed or something. text isnt great either but not to bad.