NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starbuck

Reaction score
Well the 2011-2012 season went underway on the 7th of this month. I think it's really too early to tell who will be having a good year, all I know that my team (Hurricanes) ain't doing too good right now.

It's interesting to see the Jets on the ice whom Carolina already played three times so far and lost to twice. So far, Washington has played 7 games and they've won them all, making them the top team in the league. Pittsburgh and Colorado follow behind them.

Starbuck

Reaction score
Chicago's 5th in the Western, Carolina's 9th in the Eastern. I got faith in the Blackhawks this season, they've done alright in the past, let's see how they manage against the Ducks tonight.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
a good win over the ducks, Kane's spin-o-rama to sets-up Marian Hossa's goal was great

Killswitch

Reaction score
I saw Luongo pull 3 goals in 5 minutes against the Oilers last night on ESPN. Fuck... that Kid Line just flies out there and makes shit happen. 5 points for that line last night (7 points the last time they played Vancouver).

Starbuck

Reaction score
I like the talent in the Canucks and Bruins, it was a thrill to watch them battle for the cup this past season.

Chicago @ Carolina on the 28th, SBS.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
as much as i enjoy lol at Luongo's FAILS, he usually starts out slow so by the end of the season he will be fine i think.

i'm gonna say a 5-4 blackhawks win Starbuck, but it should be a good game

Starbuck

Reaction score
There's no doubt the Hurricanes are going to lose this one, but I'm going to support them anyways.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Habs fire Perry Pearn. Besides Ted Nolan, this is one of the best guys NOT coaching in the NHL now. The guy is smart as hell and can really get a lot out of his players. Habs are just in a bad place and blaming an assistant coach is fucking bullshit.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Sutton gets 5 games for his hit on Landeskog. I don't agree with it but it fits with what Shanny is doing. Can't wait for that shit to happen to 8 time suspended player Pronger.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Blackhawks really need to get there power play together, we're 4 for 45 for the season. we had 7 chances against Nashville two 5 on 3 situations.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
My hero Patrick Sharpie does it again, another OT goal. He's been pretty great these last couple of games.

Deuce

Reaction score
The Edmonton Oilers are doing much better this year, they are doing quite well.