NFL: Seahawks VS Steelers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

My new signature!

Please rate it out of 10
batistadesign2.png

Thanks.

Wrestling Station

^errr out of ten not out of hundred! hehe thanks man

PeepShow

"The Heel Champ" is kinda hard to read, but other than that its really good..........9/10

Reaction score
The one good thing in this sig is the pic. What you've done to it looks really nice, unfortunately it doesnt work with nething else in the sig.

The bg looks horrid, very dark and dull. The colour also doesnt really go with the pic.

Both choices of text are bad, I cant really read the top text clearly, and the bottom text is too big and grabs too much attention for a name placement.

Id strongly suggest re-using that pic in a new sig, as I think with a new look, everything will flow togetther much better.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
I guess people don't know what a GREAT gfx looks like. This isn't close to being a 10/10....

BG is dark and uncreative, text is bland and barely readable, and the effect used on Batista doesn't work well. Nothing too spectacular. 3/10

*awaits being insulted for giving a smart rating*

Wrestling Station

^^lol by looking at your signature i got a good idea about how "spectacular" you are!! :roflmao:

anyway, i intended to make it a dark bkg, added most of light to the focal image, is another style for banners, you people are not used to see.

And yes i totally agree about the text, is not very clear. Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated :)

Reaction score
9/10 I love the new sig WS , The bg looks to dark though (lol look whos talking) And like some said the text isnt really that clear . . Other then that great job . .

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
^^lol by looking at your signature i got a good idea about how "spectacular" you are!! :roflmao:

anyway, i intended to make it a dark bkg, added most of light to the focal image, is another style for banners, you people are not used to see.

And yes i totally agree about the text, is not very clear. Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated :)

If you're trying to insult my gfx skills, then.....lol. You got alot to learn.

Wrestling Station

If you're trying to insult my gfx skills, then.....lol. You got alot to learn.

Is true, but im 100% sure im not going to learn any shit from you. As you dont know anything about GFxing.
End of story.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
"I don't know anything about GFXing?". lol. what the fuck ever.

You're just mad because everyone gave you great ratings with no real criticism but I came along and gave you the rating your graphic deserved. That is why you're trying to trash talk me right now. Challenge me to a gfx battle, and then we'll see who's better. Even though I already know who is.