NFL-Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ok, iwf, I need your help. I'm looking to expand my sports repotoire, and noticed alot of people on iwf like football, so I figured, why not?
I currently only like baseball and hockey, and figured I'd try the NFL this season.
So, I want some help. I would like (please) some people here, to take the list of teams, and write out the top 3 players on each team, so I can be aware of who the main guys are.
I know most of the rules already, and an continue to figure it out, but the players are the main thing I need help with. So... Here are your tasks.
1-Write out the top 2 or 3 players on each team in the NFL.
2-Create a list of the top 10-15 football legends, and their main team they played on.
3-Tell me which team is better for me The two closest to me are the New York Giants and Buffalo Bills. Who is a better team, and who has more history/excitement/fanbase?

Rep to everyone whogives a good actual response.