Next Paul Heyman Guy or Girl?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope the day is coming soon when Brock drops the belt and leaves WWE for good.

I am looking forward to this moment but as a big fan of his advocate I would be interested in who people would like Heyman to align himself with next?

I can see him with Velveteen Dream who is a very promising talent!

I also think he could elevate a returning Kevin Owens?

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
That is probably the case.

But fantasy booking now if you could choose someone new to pair up with Heyman who would it be?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Even with Brock still around they should pair Heyman up with Ronda Rousey. She would be better, more believable, and more effective as heel. She's not good on the mic though. Her and Brock both being UFC alumni would make sense for Heyman to represent both of them so Heyman could have the baddest athlete in both the womens and mens division

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
I been thinking along the same lines but pairing up Heyman with Asuka. This could help with her language barrier and she already has a reputation as a monster in the woman's division.

I agree Ronda should be booked as a heel, and let her actions do the talking.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
sigpic207356_8.gif

Reactions: Chaz-1

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Heyman's almost overrated in a way of thinking that you can pair him up with anyone and he'll make it work. If you look at his most recent on-screen partnerships with people like Curtis Axel, Ryback or Cesaro, it's very obvious that you can't just throw him together with some random person and expect him to elevate said person. The only wrestler that has truly benefited from having Heyman on his side, is Brock Lensar. He worked well with Punk too, but Punk didn't necessarily need Paul to elevate him.. he was already a made man at that point.

Ronda Rousey's the only real option here, given that she's been working on her promos/segments with Heyman anyways. But if she decides to take a leave of absence after Mania as well, I'd just keep him in the back as a producer and not try to force him onto anyone that doesn't have any real chemistry with him

Last edited: