News/Spoilers from NXT's live event (great read)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The much anticipated match between Cody Rhodes and WWE NXT Champion Seth Rollins took place at last night’s NXT live event in Ft. Pierce, Florida. According to those in attendance, more than 1,000 fans packed the Fenn Center.

The match saw Kassius Ohno interfere and beat Cody down. This brought out WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes. Dusty came out and said the match should be a DQ win for Cody but instead, he put Ohno in the match, making it a Triple Threat. Rollins came back and stopped Ohno from beating on Cody. Rollins caught Cross Rhodes from Cody but as Cody went for the pin, Rollins tossed him out of the ring and got the pin on Ohno.

After the match, Cody came back to the ring with the NXT Title belt. He shook hands with Rollins. Rollins cut a promo and called Cody the future of WWE and talked about how he looked forward to having several rematches in the future.

The match received rave reviews from wrestlers and fans in attendance. One fan called it the best WWE match he has seen in several years, and that was before they added Ohno in at the end. Here are some comments from NXT stars on Twitter:

Summer Rae: “Wow, tonight was unreal in Ft. Pierce! Over 1,000 fans packs the venue to see #RhodesvsRollins!! What a match! Can’t wait to come back! #NXT”

Paige: “Amazing show in ft pierce! Thank you all for coming. Special thanks to hall of famer @dream_rhodes7 and Cody Rhodes for coming!!! #NXT!!!”

Seth Rollins:“Big thanks to everyone who came out and PACKED Ft. Pierce tonight. Mad respect to @CodyRhodesWWE for all he does. #justthebeginning”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/news-nxt-live-event-wrestlers-react-seth-rollins-vs-cody-rhodes-match#ixzz26ZKmKLUh

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Oh my god jizz. Rhodes face turn?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Sucks that we won't ever get to see it. Great news though, I had my reservations over Hero based on his FCW work, however think he has been awesome in NXT. I could see Rollins vs Hero being an upper-midcard fued one day.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Wait this isn't going to be an episode of NXT?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not for TV Ariana. It's from a live event. Watching the match right now and it is great.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Damn, that sounds absolutely awesome. I'm not too high on Ohno but Rollins I love.