News regarding The McMahon storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- No word yet where WWE is going with the McMahon family storyline with Triple H, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon but the feeling is that it will end with Triple H taking all power from Vince, at least in the storylines. The storyline is being heavily featured because the USA Network sent word to WWE that they wanted more of the McMahons on TV.

Regarding Triple H vs. Curtis Axel, it appears the idea of doing that match again has been dropped. It was once scheduled for SummerSlam and believe it or not, was scheduled as the RAW main event this past Monday at one point in the script.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It seemed obvious to me that Axel/HHH was never gonna turn into anything big once Axel got the Intercontinental Championship.

So much for my previous optimism that Triple H was actually gonna give a rub to a newer star. Then again, as others suspect, Axel may not be a sure fire main eventer of the future anyway, though I look at his future with more optimism than some others do.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Good. Axel doesn't have that much momentum. I am a person who believes young talents should face legends or main eventers and they should get over but not Axel, not yet.

Hope WWE won't screw this storyline. I actually like it. I like the storylines which consists power and authority. Since Vince doesn't show up much on shows (This year a bit but in last 2-3 years not much) HHH should be on screen boss. We need a boss on screen more also more Triple H. This feud will go good. Wonder what will HHH do at SummerSlam.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I like the storyline so this is good news to me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You know where this can lead? New brand split. HHH on one brand and Steph/Vince on the other. Gonna send a carrier pigeon to Vince to make him book it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You know where this can lead? New brand split. HHH on one brand and Steph/Vince on the other. Gonna send a carrier pigeon to Vince to make him book it.

The bird couldn't reach McMahon, he got knocked out by his ego.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This report is terrible, no word on where it's going but it might go this way, makes sense bro.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I guess their "sources" never know for sure since WWE constantly rewrite. It would be idiotic journalism to go ahead and say this is definitely happening if you are reporting WWE.
It's not like they're saying that though they're saying they know nothing lol. They even say there is no word yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This report is terrible, no word on where it's going but it might go this way, makes sense bro.

I almost made this post but I feel like any time I come into a dirtsheet thread all I do is shit on the report, so I refrained.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Guessing it was poorly written. My viewpoint is that their source has received no official word on where the story is going, but the feeling he has got from within is that... etc

lol you should start your own dirtsheet by the sounds of it. You've got it down pat, and you have much better grammar than the rest of those clowns in that line of work.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can be the editor and I'll be your lead columnist