News on WWE's opinion on Mahal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE officials feel that Jinder Mahal has the potential to be one of their top heels, which is part of the reason why he’s currently working a feud with Ryback.

I kind of agree. Mahals only real flaw was being thrown up on the main roster to soon since they needed someone who could talk with Khali. Had he spent more time in developmental he would be much better now. Thus he is spending a lot of time on NXT and Smackdown. He can be a great heel with time.

Source.

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Oh god I hope not, he's awful. Crap in the ring, no microphone skills, zero charisma and gets absolutely f-all reactions.

He has actually improved tremendously since he started working Superstars and NXT.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He has actually improved tremendously since he started working Superstars and NXT.

I guess I should watch his more recent work on there to judge how he is in the ring, but, he's no Daniel Bryan in the ring which he would have to be to make up for his lack of skills in other areas, which, as Hunter said himself " you can't teach".

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I guess I should watch his more recent work on there to judge how he is in the ring, but, he's no Daniel Bryan in the ring which he would have to be to make up for his lack of skills in other areas, which, as Hunter said himself " you can't teach".

And when I was talking about improving I meant his entire game, just not ring skills. :jericho:

Plus he has age on his side since he only turned 26 like two weeks ago. He has a long way to go but he can get there.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
not really a fan of his :/

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I didn't think letting him lead a bunch of jobbers out to get destroyed by the Brothers of Destruction was supposed to be considered a vote of confidence...

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe that too. He has the characteristics of being a very hateable heel, because I already hate his guts! :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Can't really say much about him since I haven't watched NXT and Superstars recently but from his previous matches/promos I'd say he's average at best.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Never been a Mahal fan tbh just don't see anything in him!