News on WWE's Next Three-Hour RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Eight-man tag action with John Cena, CM Punk, Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Lord Tensai, Kane, Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan is being advertised for the next three-hour RAW Supershow on June 11th from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

Source: lop

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this show will be the draft. If not this show, then definitely the next 3 hour RAW after that.

Most 3 hours shows bore me to death, and I watch them via download so I only have about 2 hours 30 to suffer, AND I can skip through BS segments/matches, and I still get bored.
Vince McMahon once said the perfect length for a wrestling show is 90 minutes, as 60 is too short, and 120 is too long. Damn, for once he's right. It's a shame that WWE has to do 3 hour shows because USA asks them too, not because they want too. Hence why they're normally filled with skits/video segments to pass time for the big 'main event' which is normally important on a 3 hour show.

And to those who ask why WWE isn't 90 minutes long then, it's because USA doesn't have a 30 minute show to fill to the top of the hour.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think it'll be a draft, the brand division doesn't mean anything anymore, a draft would just pop a rating... everyone would still be on both shows. And the main event is pretty much the same as every other multi man tag team main event... :urm:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Wait, the team is Cena, Punk, Sheamus and Orton? I think the biggest doubt here is who will get pinned, Tensai, Kane, Bryan or Del Rio, not which team wins. :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they lie on the advertising all the time anyway. WWE doesn't plan main events a month in advance; honestly I don't think they plan them a week in advance.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm pretty sure they lie on the advertising all the time anyway. WWE doesn't plan main events a month in advance; honestly I don't think they plan them a week in advance.

No way in hell they plan them a week in advance. So many storylines obviously have no planned payoff...

"Hey! Lets have a Aksana kissing up to Teddy angle!"
"Why?"
"Well, lets do it for a few weeks and come up with a payoff then!"

#wwelogic

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
No way in hell they plan them a week in advance. So many storylines obviously have no planned payoff...

"Hey! Lets have a Aksana kissing up to Teddy angle!"
"Why?"
"Well, lets do it for a few weeks and come up with a payoff then!"

#wwelogic

To be fair, they parlayed that storyline pretty well into debuting Castagnoli and having Ace rub it in Teddy's face lol.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Most WWE storylines have no pre planned ending or pay off. They write it up maybe one or two weeks in advance tops with the possibility of changing things whenever they want. That's personally one of the charms of wrestling. The dynamic, changing stories.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It would have been good if it wasn't Teddy... he's what, 60+?

Jeeeez.

Clearly she was only attracted to his authority and was using him. Try to keep up. :burns:

R'Albin said:
I know, I'd be surprised if it still works.

That's what boner pills are for you noob.