News On Wade Barrett’s WWE TV Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
During an interview with Arda Ocal of theScore in Los Angeles, Wade Barrett revealed that he is not 100 percent. Barrett said he still needs a few more weeks to fully recover from an arm injury before he returns to the ring with his new character being more aggressive. Barrett also promoted his new WWE Studios movie, “Dead Man Down” due out in Spring 2012.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/summerslam-2013-location-revealed-news-on-wade-barretts-wwe-tv-return#ixzz23xEhVtjF
SOURCE

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't know he was doing a movie? :hmm:

well a few weeks isn't long :)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
More vignettes = win.

his vinaigrettes are awesome.. love how theyre all different and not just the same one

MegaBotch

Jobber
Reaction score
Usually the injury time gets shortened than the stated amount, so a few weeks isn't that long at all. I think that Barrett will return in time for Night Of Champions and that will be great. Smackdown really needs him right now.