News on Funkasaurus Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From bleacher report (who credits Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

" WWE creative have talked about Brodus Clay feuding with The Miz if or when he resumes appearing on television again.

The Funkasaurus has appeared at recent Raw live events. He was reportedly removed from television last month due to Vince McMahon's unhappiness with his ring work. "

Miz gon' be buried.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I like it tbh, Miz and Brodus get something to do. Not to mention Miz is going to throw out some funny insults at him, with hopefully Brodus given a bit of freedom to show what he can do on the mic.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AS much as I hate teh GAY FUCKER! I hope he does BURY THE MIZ! But I want Brodus to come back as THE DAM MONSTER! The that were promo him to come back as!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Why do we want another monster? We have Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show and Khali portraying the big monster whether face or heel. Brodus is probably more talented then at least 2 of them. His gimmick was unique which is a big thing in the cookie cutter WWE.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Why do we want another monster? We have Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show and Khali portraying the big monster whether face or heel. Brodus is probably more talented then at least 2 of them. His gimmick was unique which is a big thing in the cookie cutter WWE.

His gimmick dumb! Henry could on his way out Khali have not been monster since 2009 I think?! And u never can have enough monster! And Cay is a better as monster even he was a face monster I have him be that over this dumb ass GAY GIMMICK ANY DAY of the week!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
His gimmick dumb! Henry could on his way out Khali have not been monster since 2009 I think?! And u never can have enough monster! And Cay is a better as monster even he was a face monster I have him be that over this dumb ass GAY GIMMICK ANY DAY of the week!

So you'd rather he have the same gimmick as at least 2 other guys who'll get higher billing then something unique?

@[Crayo] I could see him getting a cowards win but nothing clean tbh.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
So you'd rather he have the same gimmick as at least 2 other guys who'll get higher billing then something unique?

He better as a monster aso yes! peopel would take him more seruis and people would not change the channel ever time he come on!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:

I hope he isn't booked like a weak son of a bitch again though, it really gives him nothing to stand on. I'd pay to see Miz lay into Brodus about how he beat a 400lbs sex freak. Lolol. #MizIsAwesome

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2