News for Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
The 999th episode of WWE's RAW Supershow will take place tonight from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tonight's show will be the final two-hour show as RAW goes to three-hours beginning next week.

Notable advertised appearances for tonight include Triple H, John Laurinaitis and Kelly Kelly, who has not appeared on WWE TV in several weeks. Advertised locally for tonight's show is CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan plus John Cena vs. Big Show and John Laurinaitis.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* How will The Miz get back to the top?

* Has Daniel Bryan given up on AJ Lee?

* Will Dolph Ziggler cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase?

* Will John Cena take advantage of a vulnerable WWE Champion CM Punk and cash in his briefcase?

* Troubles for CM Punk's WWE Title reign with AJ, John Cena and others

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HHH Laryngitis and Kelly x 2 are off screen appearance?

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly is off Until Summerslam But she could be on raw for the 1000th Ep But as of tonight very doubtful. some say she might not come back at all.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There is only two people on here who would care if Kelly made an appearance.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't really care whether KK returns or not to be honest.

I do. In a negative way. Keep that generic, uninteresting slut off my television please.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Hoping this one will not be a let down since MITB was meant to of been good. I will have to watch it tomorrow afternoon though.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone know if Brock lesnar vs. HHH will be made official for Summerslam tonight or next week on the 1,000th episode of Raw? I can't wait any longer..