News for Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Tonight's WWE RAW Supershow will take place from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia with the fallout from the Over the Limit pay-per-view.

WWE has announced that Big Show will speak on tonight's show and explain why he helped John Laurinaitis defeat John Cena at Over the Limit. WWE will also reveal more details on RAW going three-hour on July 23rd during tonight's broadcast.

Triple H, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are not being advertised for tonight's show but a surprise appearance by Heyman is likely.

Matches advertised locally include John Cena vs. Lord Tensai and John Laurinaitis in a Handicap Match plus CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan.

Source

I hope Paul Heyman makes an appearance.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It pisses me off that Show is advertisted for tonight's RAW.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I wont be in chat tonight well i will but from my phone ill be in the arena i have a seat at the top with my brother good thing the coliseum isent that big so ill be able to see pretty good i will be in chat but wont post like a i do

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Punk vs Bryan?

"Oh, you actually bought the PPV? LOL"

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Eh seems like a lame raw. Big Show is lame and then John is going to forgive him and for the next couple of weeks its going to be Big Show sulking around and John trusting him again until Big Show turns heel. Even as a heel he sucks ass.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dark match ^

Ahh, sorry.

But still, the only interesting thing will be Punk and Bryan aftermath.
Looking forward to whether or not they will have a rematch, and whether or not you can convince me to join the thread tonight.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have high hopes for RAW strangely. I think it's because of this new found faith they have in some younger stars. Reks/Hawkins seem to be aligned with Ace which means more tv-time. That could lead to them being the new contenders for the tag-team championship. If that's the case, we could see Dolph in something other than this crap. That mixed with more development (well, the start of development) for Bryan/Punk. Their build was terrible but they didn't need that to put on a 5* match.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Reks/Hawkins seem to be aligned with Ace which means more tv-time.

Lol isn't half the mid card and 99% of the lower card alligned with ace? :dawg: