News for Tonight's Live WWE SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Tonight's WWE SmackDown will air live on SyFy at 8pm EST from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. Tonight's show will have a Great American Bash theme to it. Confirmed is a 20-man battle royal with Superstars like WWE Champion CM Punk, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, John Cena, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Kane, Chris Jericho and others. The winner will get to be the General Manager for SmackDown next week.

WWE will also hold more Money in the Bank qualifying matches tonight and acting General Manager Teddy Long has booked WWE Divas Champion Layla and The Great Khali vs. Aksana and Antonio Cesaro. Advertised locally is John Cena vs. Big Show and John Laurinaitis.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:

* Teddy Long's return to SmackDown in power. Will he get retribution for being embarrassed during the John Laurinaitis era?

* Will an up and coming star qualify for Money in the Bank?

* What weight will Cody Rhodes' Money in the Bank protest carry with the WWE Board of Directors?

* Dolph Ziggler will be out to redeem himself after losing with Vickie Guerrero to AJ Lee and Sheamus on RAW

Source: lop

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The battle royal seems awesome!!! I WANT KANE TO BE GM :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Regal to win the Battle Royal. :win:

I hope Cesaro isn't buried by Khali. Cena vs Show/Ace will be the dark ME, obviously.

Will Teddy get retribution? Maybe against Eve.

Kidd is already there, so I'm happy. But the more, the better.

He'll be in the match.

Let's hope he isn't buried again.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Regal is winning this battle royal. Called it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll mark if Regal wins. Where's the show again?

Oh, Texas, I see. Well, let's hope there are smarks there tonight.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Do any of you know if Regal is even in it?

He's the only person that still wrestles and was GM.