News for Main Event at Summerslam!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Steve-O of MTV’s Jackass revealed today in his blog on MySpace.com that he and the entire “Jackassâ€￾ crew will be involved in the main event of WWE SummerSlam this August at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey. He talked about filming a commercial for SummerSlam last night and his experience backstage at RAW in Tampa, Florida.

Steve-O wrote, "I really wasn't that bad last night, well, that's not true. I did a great job shooting my new WWE commercial to promote the WWE Pay Per View Summer Slam, but then everyone got all sorts of uptight as a result of me running around trying to get famous wrestlers to choke me unconcious (sic) for my Paparazzi Stuntman dvd (plenty of them were ready to do it, including Umaga, but the suits derailed me). I got a funny call from LA saying, "why are we getting calls that the main event of their WWE Summer Slam may be called off because of you're behaving so badly?"(The whole cast of jackass, minus Weeman, will be in a huge match for the main event)"

PeepShow

LMFAO!!!! ROFL!!!! Just when you thought the WWE couldnt get any worse. This is just plain pathetic

monkeystyle

Reaction score
See, this could be decent if its isn't the main event.

Personally I hate the jackass guys, and I would like nothing better than to see Steve-O and Bam get stiffed.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Jackass Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Steve-O vs. Bam Margera vs. Johnny Knoxville vs. Umaga vs. Khali

dream match

CenaMark54

Reading that just made me so pissed off. I need to cool off.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Wow, I'm speechless. The people in Jackass are going to be in the Sumemrslam main event. Come on, Summerslam is in the top 3 PPV's. Those people shouldn't even be on the card but in the main event. ROFL :laugh:

3lions

Reaction score
There is a time and a place to use celebrities in WWE and Summerslam is neither. They got destryoed by Umaga on Raw a while ago, so why bring them back? Also, they no sold the moves they took from Umaga and were seen laughing whilst still in the ring! Yet WWE brings them back? Great logic. Also, main event?! I have no clue why WWE would book this crap.

Montana

I think everyone is over reacting. Just because Steve O made a summerslam commercial doesnt mean he's going to be inthe main event. He may be involved with summerslam, but i dont see him be given a main role with the ppv. Probably something like Lashley + Jackass vs Vince + Umaga + Shane (yet again)

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
It might be Jackass Team vs. ECW Originals (lets see who is really hardcore lol)

Or Steve-O vs Cena. i'd pay to see Cena get shitted on :D