New York Wrestling Connection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Camo Bag

Reaction score
Does anybody here follow NYWC? I've been going to a lot of there shows in the last 4 years. I don't know if it's because real life or their webmaster is lazy, but there website is still advertising the show thay had last week and the results are not up yet. No other website has put up results of the show. It would be great if any of you on this board go to their shows so we could meet in person.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I have cousins that live near the area where they hold their shows, and I went to the ROH Show that was in Deer Park back in February. I haven't gone to any NYWC shows yet, but I could go if I'm free on a Saturday night and if I can get a ride there. It's really more of a student promotion, they don't have any big indy stars. But some of the guys that are there look good, like Hawkins & Ryder who started there. I think that the NYC/LI scene isn't that great now, most of the promotions are for students. PWS I think might be done or might not have a show for a long time because they made an idiotic move in hiring Jac Sabboth. JAPW REALLY needs to have a New York show, I'm really hoping they finally do it after 10 years, they could draw pretty big. Either that, or Rob Feinstein should come out (no pun intended, he he) with his new promotion, because there really is nothing exciting coming out with New York indies.

Camo Bag

Reaction score
NYWC is not as great as ROH & JAPW, but it's still enjoyable. I just wish they would update their website quicker instead of waiting 2 weeks. I would like to see them add a message board to their website so that their fans could speak on what they like and don't like about the product.

Reaction score
I've been wanting to check this promotion out. I'm probably going to order some DVDs once I get my new job. Looks like a good promotion overall. I know Jerry Lynn has made a few appearences for them.

Camo Bag

Reaction score
I've got some of their shows on DVD from RF video.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Another NYC area promotion, WOW is having a show this weekend too in Brooklyn. They look OK, even though it's a student promotion. It's Johnny Rodz's promotion. From the review I read, there shows sound like fun, even though it's a showcase of the students with no real storylines.

Camo Bag

Reaction score
New York Wrestling Connection presents
April Reign
Saturday April 27th
7PM Belltime

NYWC Sportatorium
435-13 Brook Avenue
Deer Park, NY

Tickets
Front Row $40
General Admission $25