New wrestling league- HWE-Hardcore Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
The first live show announces the roster. Superstars can move from Upper card,Mid card and Hardcore card. The titles are HWE World, Mid and Hardcore title. The hardcore title can only be defended if there is some stipulation.

Roster:
Upper Card: Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan and The Undertaker
Mid Card: Kazarian, Douglas Williams, Jay Lethal, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler
Hardcore Card: Matt Hardy, Abyss, RVD, CM Punk, Kane, Christian and Kurt Angle

All personal etc. are new.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Show #1

The general manager, Rob Krestwood announces that all three titles are on the line tonight! To decide who competes, a random draw will be made. The first draw is revealed on the titantron.

Match 1:Midcard title: The draw reveals Jay Lethal and Rey mysterio.
The match starts with both superstars trading kicks. Rey gets in control with armbars then Jay does the same. Rey counters and starts hitting high flying moves. He hits 619 and goes for the splash but lethal counters by sticking his knees up. Lethal hits the Lethal injection for the win. He starts his victory celebration but Dolph Ziggler sneaks into the ring and hits him with a zig zag. Dolph Ziggler smirks and yells, "The title is mine!".
Winner via pinfall: Jay Lethal

Promo 1: AJ Styles says regardless of whether he is picked, he will win the title becuase he is the best. Sheamus comes and tells AJ,"You better look out, or yer going to get a shoe kicked into your face." Sheamus walks out.

Promo 2: A mysterious computerized voice is heard on the titantron. The voice says, "I will be there the second clearance is given....."

Match 2: Hardcore title: Draw reveals CM Punk and Christian.
Punk grabs a mic and says, the gm told me the stipulation will be.... Hardcore! Christian comes out.
Punk starts hitting Christian as soon as he is in the ring. He goes to the outside and gets a kendo stick from underneath the ring. Christian jumps off the ropes to take punk out. He starts using the kendo stick on punk. Punk soon gains control and brings a chair into the ring, throwing christian into it. He sets out the chair, but christian regains control of the match. Punk hits a low blow and then a ddt on the chair, before a GTS for the victory. Punk holds up his title.
Winner via pinfall: CM Punk

Promo 3: Abyss is shown with a bag. He slowly opens it to reveal several weapons, like barbed-wire bats. He mutters,"Its almost time to finish what I started..."

Promo 4: Kurt Angle is looking backstage frantically. He starts yelling, "Little bro, where are you?"

Match 3: The draw reveals Matt Morgan and Randy Orton. Back and forth match, Morgan hits his power moves, Orton uses his vintage moves. AJ Styles is shown watching backstage. Morgan hits the carbon footprint and signals for the chokeslam. He lifts Orton into the air but Orton counters with an RKO. He doesn't get the pinfall. He goes for another one which is countered with a chokeslam. Morgan doesn't get the pin. They both hit a clothesline and are knocked down. They get up as morgan tries for a discus clothesline but misses and orton hits the rko for the victory. The show ends as orton holds up his title.
Winner via pinfall: Randy Orton

Current HWE Standings

HWE Champion: Randy Orton
HWE Mid Champion: Jay Lethal
HWE Hardcore Champion: CM Punk​

seX-Power

Reaction score
First of all, you're posting way too quickly and bumping your own thread. I'm assuming the rules to the section are still either in here or the BTB lounge so I suggest that you read them. I'm going to merge your posts for now and if I see it again you could be warned.

Secondly, I suggest that you utilize some formatting in your posting. Bold and italics are always good to use and I see you added some bold in your show. I would edit your first and fourth posts with some formatting to make them look more appealing and also put some colour in all your posts.

Thirdly, please don't make posts like 'comments would be appreciated', especially not as separate posts. People will see your thread with new posts and comment on it if they feel like it and you're only really bumping your own thread which is against the rules.

Fourthly (fourthly?), some closer attention to spelling and grammar would help out your readers.

Fifthly, your show was fine for what it was but the layout of it wasn't really great. There was only one promo and no real feud development. I'd recommend you look at an established thread in Axis' TNA iMPACT to see a show that's been successful and not mimic it's layout but draw inspiration from it. For a show the size of HWE I'd recommend 3 matches and 3-5 promos per show with about 5-6 feuds going on at once.

Finally, good luck with this. Take my advice and stick around, you can only improve.

also I forgot to say, take it slow. post a show every 3-4 days and allow others to leave feedback. 4 posts in one hour is wayyy too much...

ahorrig

Reaction score
HWE Show #2

Promo #1 AJ Styles comes out with a microphone. He tells the audience that he should be the one getting a title shot at the HWE title. Sheamus comes out telling AJ to shut up, because no-one cares about him. The gm comes out and announces the main event will be a no.1 contenders match between AJ and Sheamus!

Match #1 Douglas Williams vs. Dolph Ziggler (no.1 contenders match)
The match starts off with Williams in control, using European uppercuts, headlocks and head butts.
Dolph starts using headlocks of his own. When Williams tries to regain control, Ziggler hits a drop-kick, before his normal elbow drops. He misses the elbow drop, and Williams hits a powerslam. He runs into the turn buckles, trying to hit chaos theory, but Ziggler holds on. Williams rolls backwards, so Ziggler runs up for the leaping leg drop to the neck. He then hits the Zig Zag for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Dolph Ziggler

Promo #2 Kurt Angle is walking, and bumps into Abyss. Abyss mutters something and Kurt starts yelling, "WHERE ARE THEY!!!!!" Abyss says, "see you in the ring...."

Promo #3 The gm comes out. He announces there is a new rule for all title matches. To keep up with the name of Hardcore wrestling entertainment, all title matches will be contested under a stipulation, not just the hardcore title matches. And to celebrate it, the scheduled match between Kurt Angle and Abyss will be contested under table match/no DQ rules.

Match #2 Kurt Angle vs. Abyss
Kurt comes out looking furious. He starts pummeling Abyss with hard strikes. He goes outside the ring to get a table. Abyss opens his black bag he left outside the ring and takes out a barbed-wire plank of wood. As soon as Kurt comes back to the ring with a table, he gets hit with Abyss' weapon. Abyss sets up the table. Kurt grabs the plank of wood and tries to hit Abyss with it but misses. He runs at Abyss who hits a black hole slam. He then chokeslams Kurt through the table.
Winner via Table smash, Abyss

Promo #4 Abyss gets a microphone and says, "Hey Kurt, I have your little friend...."

Promo #5 AJ is getting interviewed. He says his match will be easy, and that he will destroy the rookie sheamus.

Match #3 AJ Styles vs. Sheamus (No.1 contenders match)
Sheamus starts off dominating the match. He goes for the brogue kick early but AJ dodges. He then hits the Pelee. He does a jump off the top rope to hit a clothesline. He tries the styles clash but Sheamus hits a back body drop. The action spills outside the ring. Sheamus throws AJ into the ring steps. Then AJ hits a pelee but hits his head on the steps. the count goes to ten. The match is a countout.
Draw via double countout, AJ Styles and Sheamus.

Promo #6 The gm comes out and announces at the pay-per-view, The HWE title will be defended in a three-way TLC match! And next week, CM punk puts his title on the line in a 4-way Ladder match featuring the champion, RVD, Christian and Kane.

ahorrig

Reaction score
HWE Show #3

Promo #1 The show begins as the gm announces the pay-per-view schedule. It is displayed on the titantron.
January: Rough Beginnings
February: Champions Glory
March: Ruthless Fury
April: Sweet Revenge
May: Lost Freedom
June: Killer Instinct
July: Hardcore Vengeance
August: Pain and Sacrifice
September: Road To Greatness
October: Final Chance
November: Ultimate Crowning
December: Wrathful Aftermath​
The gm then says there will be a major surprise at the pay-per-view.

Match #1 Rey Mysterio vs. Kazarian
The match is dominated by Kazarian. He uses various slams and submissions to keep Rey grounded. Rey gains control of the match by using a hurricanrana. Rey hits high-flying moves until he attempts to jump off the top rope onto Kazarians shoulders. Kazarian counters with a reverse tombstone piledriver. He then pins Rey for the win.
Winner via pinfall: Kazarian.

Promo #2 Dolph Ziggler comes out to say how he will be the HWE mid card champion by the end of Rough Beginnings. He then says he has 'hired some help' should Jay Decide to cheat in his match. Then two people come out. They are Husky Harris and David Otunga. Otunga tells the audience how Harris and he were given a contract by the “gracious” Dolph Ziggler.

Promo #3 Kurt Angle is interviewed backstage. He reveals that he cared for a young teen who was thrown into a world of poverty by his parents. Kurt says he helped him by giving him a home. He then says the teen disappeared. Kurt says now he knows abyss 'stole' the teen, named Carl. Kurt is hellbent on stopping abyss' terrifying behaviour. He challenges Abyss to any match at Rough Beginnings.

Promo #4 The gm comes out and announces he is going to hire several new superstars to make the show longer. The two newest are about to face off.

Match #2 The Miz vs. Ted Dibiase
The Miz starts off dominating, But Ted soon counters. The match is incredibly short, as The Miz counters dream street by jumping backwards and hitting a skull crushing finale.
Winner via pinfall: The Miz

Promo #5 Randy Orton is asked what he thinks of a triple threat match. He says he doesn't care who he has to fight because he will win either way.

Match #3 Fatal 4 way ladder match for the HWE Hardcore title- CM Punk(c) vs. RVD vs. Kane vs. Christian
The match starts with Punk escaping to the outside. RVD, Kane and Christian start throwing punches at each other. Punk throws a ladder into the ring, which Kane picks up. RVD hits a spinning heel kick at the ladder Kane is holding, making him fall out the ring. Christian picks up the ladder and hits RVD on the back with it, before setting it up and climbing. Punk goes back into the ring to powerbomb Christian off the ladder.RVD gets up and hits Punk over the head with the ladder. Him and Christian start climbing the ladder, until Kane comes in to pull RVD off and start climbing himself. He gets to the top and chokeslams Christian off the ladder. Punk uses a ladder to knock Kane off before getting hit with one by RVD. RVD then scales the ladder and grabs the title to become the new hardcore champion.
Winner and new hardcore champion by grabbing the title, RVD

Promo #6 RVD says, “I know you have a rematch clause Punk, so I guess I'll see you at Rough Beginnings.”​

ahorrig

Reaction score
Hwe Show #4

Promo #1 The gm comes out telling the champions to come out and say their last words before the pay-per-view. Jay Lethal comes out and says He needs to shut Dolph Ziggler up. The gm announces the stipulation for the match will be an I quit match. RVD comes out and says he will show CM Punk how to be a champion. The gm says their match will be falls count anywhere rules. Randy Orton comes out and says regardless how dangerous a tlc match is, he will walk out of rough beginnings as the champion. the gm then announces two new superstars are joining the roster.

Match #1 John Morrison vs. Mr Anderson
Highly athletic match. Morrison hits kicks to start. Anderson counters with some clotheslines and elbow drops. Morrison jumps and kicks to regain control of the match. He hits a spinning heel kick and then some top rope moves. Mr Anderson hits a dropkick while Morrison is in the air. He then hits the mic check for the win.
Winner via pinfall, John Morrison

Promo #2 Punk comes out and says how his title was 'stolen' and how he will win it back by any means neccesary.

Promo #3 Abyss is shown backstage. He says he accepts Kurt Angles challenge if the stipulation is monsters ball. Kurt attacks him from behind and says he accepts.

Match #2 Tag team match- David Otunga and Husky Harris vs. Douglas Williams and Daniel Bryan
The match starts with David and Bryan trading headlocks. Bryan gets in control with a dropkick, before putting David in a submission. Harris runs in and hits Bryan over the head. Douglas runs in and clotheslines Harris over the top rope. David then throws Douglas over the top rope. Bryan is on the top rope during the distraction, and then hits a missile dropkick. He locks in the Le Bell lock but Harris comes in to make the save. Harris pulls David over to the corner to tag himself in. He runs in to Bryan who falls to the ground. Harris then runs into the ropes then jumps and lands back first onto Bryan for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Husky Harris and David Otunga

Promo #4 Dolph comes out after the previous match saying the same thing that happened to Daniel Bryan is going to happen to Jay Lethal-He is going to be crushed.

Match #3 Sheamus vs. Triple H
As soon as they get in the ring, they start brawling. They hit each other with several strikes and painful moves. HHH hits knee drops and then AJ Styles comes out. HHH hits a spinebuster and goes for the pin, but AJ interferes. HHH tries to hit AJ off the apron, but AJ jumps off. HHH turns around and gets hit with a brogue kick. HHH kicks out as AJ grabs the ref and argues. Randy Orton comes out and hits AJ with an RKO. Sheamus is distracted by this and turns around to be hit with a pedigree, and then is pinned. Randy Orton goes into the ring to RKO Sheamus.
Winner via pinfall, Triple H

On the titantron a message appears saying Rough Beginnings is the next stop for HWE.

ahorrig

Reaction score
HWE Pay-Per-View
Rough Beginnings

Promo #1 The show starts with the gm Rob Krestwood with a mic. He says the big surprise involves tag teams. He then says what it is- There is going to be a tag team divison with their own belt. To find out the first champions, there will be a tag team steel cage match featuring some of the best talent. He says that he will make tag team matches exciting again. He then announces new teams will be introduced soon. The final announcement is that the show is now going to double in size, to feature 4-7 matches a show. The match card is then shown on the titantron.

HWE Mid card title-Dolph Ziggler vs. Jay Lethal(c)- I quit match
HWE Tag Team title- Beer Money vs.The Hardy Boyz- Steel cage
Abyss vs. Kurt Angle- Monsters Ball
HWE hardcore title- RVD(c) vs. CM Punk- Hardcore
HWE world title- Sheamus vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton(c)- TLC

Promo #2 Husky Harris, David Otunga and Dolph Ziggler come out. Ziggler says I quit match means no dq, so if Harris and Otunga were to get involved, nothing would happen. Otunga then says, "I have my contract now so........ I dont think I want to help you." Harris starts arguing with him, and they start fighting, eventually going backstage. Ziggler looks frustrated. Lethal's music hits for their match.

View attachment 982
Match #1 HWE Mid Card title- Jay Lethal(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (I quit match)
Ziggler starts off in control with headlocks. Lethal uses an irish whip to get Ziggler in the corner. Lethal goes to the outside of the ring as Dolph follows. Lethal pulls rope from underneath the ring. He turns around and gets clotheslined. Dolph then slams Lethal into the ring steps by an irish whip. Dolph throws the rope and Lethal into the ring. He then starts hitting Lethal with the rope. Dolph then uses the rope to choke Lethal, who refuses to quit. Dolph climbs to the top rope and misses an elbow drop. Lethal then starts whipping Dolph with his belt. Lethal then chokes Doplh with the belt. Lethal then hits the lethal combination.before tying his own arm to Dolph's. Lethal then starts walking out the ring to backstage. He walks to a table with food then powerslams Dolph through it. Lethal walks out the arena and ties Dolph's arms and legs up with duct tape and puts him on the road. He then gets in a nearby car and starts the engine. Dolph then says he quits.
Winner and still Mid card champion via I quit match rules, Jay Lethal

View attachment 985
Match #2 HWE tag team title- Beer Money vs. The hardy boyz (Steel cage match)
The four stare each other down with Roode facing Matt and Storm facing Jeff. Roode and Jeff hit the first punches on the person opposite them. Roode and Jeff face each other and start hitting punches on each other. Jeff then hits a kick to the midsection of Roode, who counters with an uppercut. Matt then clotheslines Roode as Storm does the same to Jeff. Storm then hits an atomic drop on Matt. Roode gets up and(along with Storm) hits a double suplex on Matt. Jeff starts climbing the cage but is pulled off by Roode. Roode and Storm start climbing the cage. Matt climbs to the top rope and hits a missile drop kick to Storm, who falls sideways, hitting Roode off as well. Jeff then climbs to the top of the cage. Matt then pulls Roode on top of Storm. Jeff then hits a swanton bomb onto both members of Beer Money from the top of the cage. Matt then asks for the door to be opened and escapes the cage. Roode then gets up to stop Jeff escaping aswell, so the match continues. Storm and Roode absolutely destroy Jeff with kicks and punches. They start slamming him into the cage as Matt watches on. They then hit their finisher, the DWI. They then ask for the door to be opened. Matt runs up and stops them escaping, before entering the ring, and getting the cage door shut again. Matt hits some offence, like a side effect on Roode, but ultimately gets beaten down and hit with the DWI. Roode and Storm walk out the steel cage door to become the first ever tag team champions.
Winner and new tag team champions, Beer Money

View attachment 981
Match #3 Kurt Angle vs. Abyss (Monsters Ball match)
The match starts with Kurt in the ring looking enraged. Abyss comes out from behind and nails him with a barbed wire bat. Abyss has a black bag, which he empties outside the ring. He then picks up a kendo stick. He goes back into the ring and runs at Kurt, who ducks so Abyss hits the turnbuckle. Kurt picks up the kendo stick and unleashes on Abyss. Abyss falls to the ground as Kurt repeatedly smashes him in the head with the kendo stick. There is now evindent blood on Abyss' mask. Kurt goes to the bag and picks up a plank of wood and a match. He sets the wood on fire. Abyss hits him in the stomach, and Kurt drops the wood as a result. Abyss picks it up and uses a match as the fire has died down a little. Abyss then hits Kurt in the back of the head with it. Abyss then sets up a table on the outside. He picks Kurt up and drags him to the ring apron. Abyss then chokes him and tries for the chokeslam, but Kurt holds onto the rope. Kurt then clotheslines Abyss back into the ring. Kurt picks up the barbed wire bat and runs at Abyss, who hits the black hole slam. He then sets up a table inside the ring, and then sets it on fire with petrol and a lighter. He chokeslams Kurt through it for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Abyss

View attachment 984
Match #4 HWE Hardcore title- RVD vs. CM Punk (Falls Count Anywhere match)
The match starts with RVD in the ring. Punk's music hits but he doesn't come out. He appears on the titantron and tells RVD to "come get him". RVD goes backstage to an area with food on tables, when he is jumped by Punk, who slams him into walls and vending machines. He drags RVD over to a table near a vending machine. Punk gets on top of the machine while RVD is on the table. He jumps off but RVD moves out of the way, so Punk crashes through the table. RVD then gets a chair and starts hitting him. RVD sets the chair up and waits for Punk to get up so he can hit a flying kick. RVD then grabs Punk and walks outside. He then walks back in the building to get a table. He sets it up on the road. Punk then hits a dropkick. He puts RVD on the table and starts to climb a ladder that is attached to a truck. RVD follows him up it and pulls him off, so Punk hits the road below. RVD puts him on the table, climbs the ladder and then hits a five star frog splash through the table for the win.
Winner and still Hardcore champion via pinfall, RVD

View attachment 983
Match #5 Triple Threat TLC match for the HWE world title
All three men enter the ring as the title belt is raised into the air. AJ and Sheamus start brawling, as Orton simply goes and gets a ladder. He uses it to knock AJ and Sheamus down. Orton sets up the ladder and begins to climb up it but gets pulled down by AJ. Sheamus gets two chairs, giving one to AJ. They team up to hit Orton with the chairs. Sheamus then walks over to the turnbuckle and drops his chair. Sheamus prepares to hit the brogue kick on Orton. He starts running but AJ hits a pelee while Sheamus is running. AJ starts to climb the ladder, but Orton pushes the ladder, making AJ fall off the ladder and through a table outside the ring. Orton picks Sheamus up and throws him at the ropes, before hitting a scoop slam. He then bends down for the RKO. He jumps up but Sheamus throws Orton at the ropes and then hits the brogue kick. Sheamus starts climbing up the ladder, but Orton powerbombs him off it. AJ is starting to get up, as Orton climbs the ladder. Sheamus goes up the top, behind Orton and hits the high cross off the ladder. Sheamus tries to grab the belt, but AJ gets back in the ring with a chair to hit Sheamus' leg. Sheamus falls to the floor as a result of multiple chair shots. AJ then walks over to the apron, and takes a chair off of a table. Orton kicks AJ and goes for the DDT off the ropes. He doesn't hit it. Instead, he punches AJ, who falls off the apron and goes through the table. Orton turns around as Sheamus tries to hit a brogue kick. Orton dodges and hits an RKO on a nearby chair. Orton then climbs the ladder to get the title and win the match.
Winner and still HWE world champion, Randy Orton

ahorrig

Reaction score
I have a usb containing all my HWE files, which has been corrupted. I now have no files of my roster, pay-per-view schedule or the next two episodes planned. I am making this to find out if there is a way i can make a new btb. I was using this one to get used to the whole btb idea. Basically, is there a way i can start a new btb?

seX-Power

Reaction score
Yes, you are allowed. Just make a new thread.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Thanks. I will use one i had thought of and started to make a couple months back.

This means HWE will be finished and replaced with MCW.