New Work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
339spyh.jpg

a9trgw.jpg

2a7henr.jpg

157dkk6.jpg

5jzfj4.jpg

k06d6h.jpg

Comments? :happy:​

Wordlife

bro can you make me a Juno Ellen one? Ill rep you for it! Ellen Page is like my favorite actress man and I have a major hardy for her.... wanna make one for me please :)

And btw... ya... you need more Hayley

noumenon

You can see Hayley's septum ring turned up and it looks like a booger :).

Very nice work though man. Keep it up.

Reaction score
bro can you make me a Juno Ellen one? Ill rep you for it! Ellen Page is like my favorite actress man and I have a major hardy for her.... wanna make one for me please :)

And btw... ya... you need more Hayley

I'll try to get one up soon.

C4

Very attractive signatures. The Hayley one and the Ellen Page one looks really good imo. Great work like always but now it's getting kinda repetitive so cut out that lightning and try something new next time.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been trying to get something new, but I actually don't know what else to try. Tips or Ideas?

C4

Um. Go for dark and grungy stuff. Your work has always been bright, flashy stuff so that would be good for a change I guess.