New US Champion *RAW Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If you watched or read the results for RAW this week then you would know that there was a fatal four way match for the US title. R-Truth defended it against The Miz, John Morrison and Zack Ryder with The Miz getting the win.

So the title went from The Miz, to Bret Hart who vacated it, it was then won by R-Truth and then now back to The Miz. A roundabout way to get the title back on The Miz but I am glad that R-Truth had a title reign even if it was very short.

The Miz, over the past 12 months, has threatened to move higher up the card yet he still waits for a spot to open. At the moment it seems full with Orton, Edge, Cena, Sheamus, Jericho and now Evan Bourne. I don't mind him in the midcard since he adds strength to RAW's midcard which in recent years has been weak. I didn't expect him to win back the title here though. I expected Ryder to win it.

After The Miz finishes with R-Truth who do you think he will feud with?