New Torrie Wilson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Used the new pics in the babe section to make this. Rate/Hate?

newtorrie2008al5.jpg

Wrestling Station

-something missing in the blinding.
-bkg looks vague.
-text is fine.
-the shape of the sig is not good, so many empty space there. could have choped the edges something like 20pix with an oval shape to remove the empty space.

SnackZ

Reaction score
-something missing in the blinding.
-bkg looks vague.
-text is fine.
-the shape of the sig is not good, so many empty space there. could have choped the edges something like 20pix with an oval shape to remove the empty space.

Thanks for the feedback but how is the BG vague? It has multiple levels of depth and color. Please explain. I also don't know what 'blinding' is? If you mean blending I wanted the 3 pics to stand out from the BG.

i think theres bad cut on the psds and why does it says gbs?

Wow - cuts are perfect man. Don't see what you see at all. Did you even look at the babes section to see the pics? It says gbs for (graphx by snackz)

Enigma22

Reaction score
i see what he means by the bad cuts... the legs are a little choppy... but i didnt notice till i saw him write that... nice job dude.. i love it... and i agree with making it an oval shape or something...

Wrestling Station

yes i was saying blending, sorry for the typo.

now to explain the bkg thingy.. check the marks i added, there are 3 colors; red, blue and green marks.
ohvjx4.jpg

1- Red: Those parts are not neccessary, looks like a calcified stone. Try instead of that add wavey "liquifying" effect to that part of that layer. and faint it abit.

2- Green: Empty space with no such meaning of completing the banner. So either make the bottom of the sig similar to the top (having black and white curve) or as i said, make the banner an oval shape instead of squared.

3- Blue: looks to me like a human arm. But really it has no meaning that shape at all. Easier way to resolve it is to erase that part of the layer and maybe try and add star/ or whatever pattern you would like to add on both sides of the banner (with different sizes too).