News New TNA Set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It looks like TNA is going to have a different look to it during these episode tapings.. TNA VP Bob Ryder Tweeted out a teaser picture of the new set.

B__CAjhUwAErIsZ.jpg

TNA will tape several episodes of Impact Wrestling over the next several days at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Announced for tonight's taping is Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm in a steel cage.
http://pwinsider.com/article/92278/tna-kicks-off-tv-taping-tonight-first-look-at-new-set.html?p=1

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As a set goes it is okay. Could definitely be a lot better, but it's better than nothing.

But I gotta ask: What's with the cliff/rock theme?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As a set goes it is okay. Could definitely be a lot better, but it's better than nothing.

But I gotta ask: What's with the cliff/rock theme?

When I first saw the picture that was my absolute first question, I tweeted a response to Ryder just to see if perhaps they would answer it but I doubt it..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
When I first saw the picture that was my absolute first question, I tweeted a response to Ryder just to see if perhaps they would answer it but I doubt it..
"we're trying to see if it will entice the Rock to show up".

Not the reply you're going to get. But it would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Rocky times call for rocky sets.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's not complete yet... oh, and apparently they seem to have a screen up so there's that.

Hopefully the set looks awesome. Already looks better than Manhattan so there's that.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Don't watch TNA but last time I did the set consisted of a theatre curtain so any stage can top that.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Looks MUCH better in recent pictures. Production will probably be better than ever on D-A in the Impact Zone. Hoping they can take most of this to other US venues though.

11008279_358322114372851_33787315_n.jpg
CAAF9SiUsAA3KUf.jpg

Interesting, two big screens by the looks of it and doesn't look as stupid as the big screen they used to have back in 2013. It fills up more space on that side anyways, makes the dark spaces of the abyss look less apparent. Thumbs up from me, so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain