***NEW Tekken 6 Official Trailer***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]Ar2TAQx7Qy8[/yt]

Looks pretty good IMO, I just wanna crush Stinger's ass online though...

J

*Marks out for Jin*

Hell Yea Tekkan is one of my favorite games and the trailer looks dope.

J

C4 have you downloaded Street Fighter 2 on XBL arcade. I might train and take you on if you have. =]

Beer

You guys have 360's or PS3's. I am joining the Gaming Guys here on IWF, when I get a 360 in about.... not long. I will be coming on line, and kicking your asses, showing off my skills founded on my snes at the young age of 7.

J

You guys have 360's or PS3's. I am joining the Gaming Guys here on IWF, when I get a 360 in about.... not long. I will be coming on line, and kicking your asses, showing off my skills founded on my snes at the young age of 7.

Awesome another 360 person. Gets Gears 2 right away. It won't dissapoint. Lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I need to get LIVE up and running. I've been a PC whore lately and neglecting my PS360

Beer

Going to check out the thread now, I have been told it is amazing. Hope it is as good as Gears 1. I used to play it on the comp all the time in my university days.