NEW TAG TEAM!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

- The current idea with the storyline between Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov on ECW is to make them a team and tag title contenders to Chris Jericho and Big Show.
-Wrestlescoop.com

Makes sense they were both wearing red last ECW lol.. Actually excited wonder what jericho is gonna do since Jackson and Kozlov are almost twice his size.

Wrestling Station

Actually excited wonder what jericho is gonna do since Jackson and Kozlov are almost twice his size.
start calling them parasites and thus they will be micro-sized! :/

TK.GFX

Reaction score
A Heel vs Heel feud? Didn't they see how Jericho/Show vs Priceless turned out...

Soulpower

I'm hoping this is true. I'm actually a fan of Zeke's. He's ok in the mic, and I like his style in the ring where it looks like he's going to kill his opponent everytime he has a match.

Besides, his entrance theme (The one with lyrics) is already one of my favorites.

Write it down:Ezekiel Jackson=Future WWE and/or World Champion

Qwake

While I am happy theyre actually trying to make new tag teams this one doesn't really interest me, Kozlov sucks and I would rather see what Jackson can do as a singles competitior but still atleast the WWE is trying to start a tag division. Also, Kendrick made Jackson!

Beer Money Army

aren't they heels tho. I really don't see Kozlov as a great face imo.

But i'm dissappointed as Big show being Y2J partner to begin with. (i guess they had nothing for big show like always and this was just thrown in).

lucky they didn't pick kane

Klide

^ i wouldnt really say that Orton vs Edge mini-rivalry during 2007(i think) kicked ass

Airfixx

Meh.... I was so hoping that the two of them would fued.

...But yeah, didn't they learn from how shit the match at NOC was? :roll:

Airfixx

^^^...Against another heel... Hense no heat... Hense it will be shit.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The have had the chance to do this a million times over, Snitsky/Heidenreich, Lurther/Tomko, Snitsky/Knox. I totally hope this happens and they call them "The Shit Kickers"