New Song: Kinetics & One Love Featuring Yung Joey, 'In My Own World'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Meet Kinetics & One Love: They're the dudes who penned the chorus to B.o.B.'s "Airplanes." No biggie. Meet*Kinetics & One Love: Not only are they two cool bros from NYC, but they're also*Grammy-nominated songwriters who just so happened to have penned the chorus for B.o.B.'s multi-platinum selling "Airplanes." WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED. Except we really [...]

More...

Screen-shot-2012-08-28-at-3.25.07-PM.png
Meet Kinetics & One Love: They're the dudes who penned the chorus to B.o.B.'s "Airplanes." No biggie.
Meet*Kinetics & One Love: Not only are they two cool bros from NYC, but they're also*Grammy-nominated songwriters who just so happened to have penned the chorus for B.o.B.'s multi-platinum selling "Airplanes." WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED. Except we really are impressed.​
Listen to*Kinetics & One Love's "In My Own World" after the jump.*
Jeremy "Kinetics" Dussolliet and Tim "One Love" Sommers have been making music together since they met in 2007 (they released The Kinetics EP in 2008), but it's the arrival of their digital*sophomore album, "You Are Not Alone," that's got everyone totally hyped. The album's first single, the Yung Joey-assisted "In My Own World," is a laid-back, hazy hip-hop jam with roots in both pop and R&B. The track's sparse yet melodic production reminds us tad of Drake, but it's*Yung Joey's hard-hitting verse that gives the track the oomph it needs. Basically what we're trying to say here is please go enjoy what is promising to be a major hit. You're welcome!​
Photo credit: Kinetics & One Love's Facebook