New Silent Hill Movie In Theaters This October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Silent Hill will make its return to movie theaters this Halloween. According to a report on Coming-Soon.net, distributor Open Road Films has confirmed an October 26 US wide release for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D.

Revelation 3D will star Adelaide Clemens (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and Sean Bean (Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings) as Heather and Harry Mason, a father and daughter on the run for mysterious reasons. The mystery turns to psychological horror as the girl's father disappears and she discovers that she isn't actually who she believed. The supporting cast includes a number of recognizable faces, including Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, Wing Commander), Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones), and Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix, the Mass Effect series).

The movie will follow up the 2006 feature film adaptation of Silent Hill, which starred Bean not as Harry Mason but as Christopher deSilva. Deborah Kara Unger and Radha Mitchell will also be returning, reprising their roles from the original film.

I didn't think the first one was too bad, I might give this one a whirl too.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The first one was nothing to write home about, it had some decent effects, but the plot was a total mess, and it felt too much like so many other movies except with a made for TV feel to it. It is a good cast, but I suspect this one will go the same way.

ljepilo

Reaction score
What is the exact release of this movie anyway?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
What is the exact release of this movie anyway?

So far:

Brazil 26 October 2012
USA 26 October 2012
Belgium 31 October 2012
UK 31 October 2012
Hungary 1 November 2012
Netherlands 15 November 2012

Andy

Reaction score
Even if the movies don't follow the games, much like the Resident Evil movies, the Silent Hill films are just better. I somehow managed to watch the first and I thought it to be a decent popcorn flick, so I'm moderately excited for this.