New Sig since I'm a no longer a Supermod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

*Theme: um sure
*Colours: Red, White & Black
*Person(s): No one
*Text: This Guy's Recreational Zone
Font: whatever
*Size: whatever
Pics: whatever
Name placement: whatever

bottom line I'm not looking for anything super fancy. Just something that has the name of my section and then maybe This Guy - Administrator down in the bottom corner in a smaller font and also maybe down the left side a list of the things that are in the section.

Feedback
Betting
GM Pool
Trivia

thanks

PeepShow

This what you had in mind I assume?

1ij28w.png

This Guy

nope sorry. Not really.

What I'm thinking of is like an actual banner

In the middle would be "This Guy's Recreational Zone" in a large font.

along the bottom right corner would say "This Guy - Administrator"

and along the left hand side a list that just lists whats in it.

-Feedback
-Betting
-GM Pool
-Trivia

The sig is not so much for me as its more for the section.

And just so everyone knows. Everyone gets 10 rep points for every sample submitted. The one I choose will get an additional 30 rep (or whatever my max is by that point)

PeepShow

ahhhhh, gotcha now. Might try this again tomorrow when I'm not as tired.

This Guy

SAR you got the content right just not really the right look I want though. Doesn't have to be as big as all that. Oh and a border around it all of some sort would be good.

This Guy

If you want a banner then here
fadsfgasdfsafsasaweeeeeeeeeeef.jpg

okay that is almost exactly what I'm looking for. Just not big on the font choice. I'm also going to let this stay open for a couple days to see what others come up with before making my final choice.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
okay that is almost exactly what I'm looking for. Just not big on the font choice. I'm also going to let this stay open for a couple days to see what others come up with before making my final choice.

I agree with you on the font.
I think the "This Guy's" font at the top looks weird.
But which part do you want me to change?

This Guy

the fonts for the "This Guy's Recreational Zone" should be different. that would make it a done deal assuming no one comes up with anything better in a day or two.

CT Styles

^^ Dylan, when you're doing something like that, go Image>Trim>Transparent Pixels. It'll cut down the size of the transparent pixels, look how big version 1 is.

Wrestling Station

im not sure if that what you wanted.. so i gave it a go..
25so9bt.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
As always WS, you smash the competition :D

Still think the others are pretty neat mind you...