NEW RYBACK FEUD? :YAY: SPOILER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
=D THAT WAS AWESOME WHAT HAPPEN ON RAW RYBACK IS GOING TO WIN THE IC TITLE!!!

he come down and destroy miz' talk show it was funny :terry: i think it would be more funny if he did his finisher on the couch :terry:

do you want ryback to be ic champion!?!?!

i do :yes: :yes:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would like Ryback as the champion yes, but I feel giving him the title too early would be a complete F*ck Up on WWE's part.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I would like Ryback as the champion yes, but I feel giving him the title too early would be a complete F*ck Up on WWE's part.

its not early he been here for ages!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Yeah but he's not been in any decent feuds he's been killing jobbers.

how would that be any different in a feud with the miz?

:smug:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
If he feuds with The Miz he's guaranteed the title, because they won't make him lose. Once he's got the title, no-one in the mid card can really put him over. and none of the main-eventers will put Ryback over, not at the moment anyway. IMO.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I think ryback having the ic title and being undefeated will make the title better! it will also give a chance for lots of underused talent to fight for it cause he's already had mini feuds with several of the smaller talent so hopefully this will continue!!! wouldn't you like to see lots of mini title feuds with underused talent? keeps the belt exciting!!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't think he'll win first time to be honest.

miz will beat his streak??

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Does this mean that miz wont be turning face for a while? if he is feuding with another face?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
:facepalm: Fuck Ryback, but atleast he's getting competition. Hopefully he doesn't injure The Miz.