New Reply Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What's with this new reply system bullshit? Why'd it get implemented? Its just a bigger hassle now to deal with. Just wondering....

Mr. Mat

mike told me in the shitbox yesterday about it i dont know why it changed
just click the reply button on the above poster

The Ripper

Reaction score
After a while youll just get use to the new reply mode and why cant i see shoutbox

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Theres like 3 messages in the Feedback section posted MONTHS ago about how to view the shoutbox.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
WOW... am i the only person who never has used "Quick Reply" before! I always have gone into "Post Reply"...

Go Figure!

PeepShow

But why? Its so much quicker. I only do it when I need to change the size and other things like that.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Well the way i used to format it forced me to go their.... I would always, Bold, Italic & Change the Font to Arial. Pretty pointless really, just wanted to look a bit unique + i despise normal formatting! I only use Italics now, looks cool IMO!

NOW, i understand how you went from thread-to-thread so quickly posting non-stop Peep!

the dark knight

i only use the "post reply" button when having to quote multiple posts..

Wrestling Station

But why? Its so much quicker. I only do it when I need to change the size and other things like that.

Now you know that not everything comes quickly! *cough-TNA-cough*

Sign a better deal for your future Cough WWE cough :vertag: