New RAW Opening Coming Soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Do you guys think it's possible that a new RAW opening/theme will come on the 1,000th RAW or the next RAW afterwards?

I saw WWEFanNation posting this video so just thought it might be a hint or something.. After all, it'll be a new era for RAW.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYvBv_lp9Uc[/yt]

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
New theme/intro along with a new stage would be very nice, it's time to change, I think.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think those intros were good, just should have not shown the band though.
They should reveal the new Raw at the end. Do something cool like break down the titantron, revealing the new one behind it, and the new theme should play.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Farooq said:
I think those intros were good, just should have not shown the band though.
They should reveal the new Raw at the end. Do something cool like break down the titantron, revealing the new one behind it, and the new theme should play.

That's a nice idea, it would be great to see it. Not sure how they'd manage to do it though.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really do think it's time for a change by now. After all, change is a good thing, right?

Actually, we changed from Attitude Era to PG Era so nevermind! :pipebomb:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
FU! not available in uk.. racist bastards.. brb changing my ip :umad:

that song is so epic :sweet::tough: bring it back!