New Maria Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Feedback would be appreciated.. thanks

mar2.jpg

Mr. Mat

damn good job WS i like the background maria looks perfect in that sig:thumbup:

Famou$ 187

I think it needs some more purple on it. But the concept is nice & clean.

Tex

Reaction score
The lighting is on the wrong place, and I think its kinda boring.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I don't like this one WS. Cut doesn't look too good. I never liked the cuts where the hair is flattened out like that - more hair definition is always better imo. Not liking the colors or BG either. Not your best work. Lighting is off a bit too.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^what he said but i like the background actually... and the small bits of purple throws it off

Jae

Reaction score
Ouch, I'm really not liking this one at all dude. First off, the cut stands out too much, if you know what I mean. The outline is not blended into the background enough; you should've added more lighting to the edges of the cut. The pic also has grain on it, which doesn't look nice. Background is fine, text needs a lot of work, as the font and size don't fit.

Wrestling Station

thanks for the feedback, and yes i think i know what you guys are talking about concerning the cut and light effect.

the text thingy was always my concern, 70% of my work gets a wrong text that doesnt suit the theme of the sig/poster i made. Maybe i dont pay much attention to text, which really degrades my work.

thanks again everyone, were good feedbacks.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Where'd you steal this from...? It looks good..