New Indiana Jones?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So I was reading that they were planning to make Indiana Jones 5 at some point in the near future and now I'm starting to hear massive rumors that there is a new Indiana Jones casting, it seems Harrison Ford may be out as the classic character.

The new favorite is heavily rumored to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire's Cedric Diggory played by Robert Pattinson (....also known for being Edward in Twilight but fuck dat shit..)

1bfb8dc61c4b8f1ecefc448d853d7957.jpg

Personally I think he has the look on the outside but in all reality it's most likely going to be one of the worst castings in a long time should it happen. In retrospect I really don't want to see another Indiana Jones movie be made, chances are Disney is going to glamorize it entirely to the point where it doesn't even seem like an Indiana Jones movie.

A) What do you guys think of the possibility of Pattinson being the new leading man in the Indiana Jones franchise?
B) Does anyone even care to see another Indiana Jones movie after the last one w/ Shia LaBeouf?​

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't mind a new movie being made.. it shouldn't be a reboot though. I really don't like Ford too much as an actor but HE WAS INDIANA JONES! No one else can be Indiana Jones now. It's like remaking The Shining without Jack Nicholson.. wait shit that's been done... it's like remaking Karate Kid without Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita.. wait shit that was done as well. FUCK IT! They are going to do what they want to do so whatever!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sean Bean would work
bce3cfc83af2c965d709d5ca0e5e77bc.jpg
I would take Sean Bean over Pattinson any day as Indiana Jones, I wonder if they would kill Indiana Jones at the end of the movie simply for the sake of Sean Bean's history of playing characters that die in a shit ton of his movies.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I would take Sean Bean over Pattinson any day as Indiana Jones, I wonder if they would kill Indiana Jones at the end of the movie simply for the sake of Sean Bean's history of playing characters that die in a shit ton of his movies.
For the love of god let him live!!!!!!! :why: