New Hayley Wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
I know that this won't be everyone's cup of tea.

However, I wondered what my fellow Paramaniacs thought of this little ditty I've rustled up:

seX-Power

Its pretty good and it's gets my Haylove. It is simple but there are no real negatives apart from that. Not much to comment on, but good.

Reaction score
Yeh not too bad. I like the scheme you have going with this gfx. I can't really think of anything to change except for the placement of the black text. Possible push that off the picture?

Also,
Its pretty good and it's gets my Haylove.

Haylove? worst .. word-association to ANYTHING ... ever!!!

1chiban

Reaction score
You could have a point about the black text Knicky.

And yeah it was only a simple one. I was gonna do a more complicated one but the text thing and the colour scheme came to me as I was fiddling with the picture, so I went with it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like everything but the fact that the pic of the chick has the same effect. I think if that pic stood out as a separate entity it would make the graphic 10x better. Love the text effects and layout though. 8/10 nice work!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
NVM, I clicked the image.

Its pretty good, I personally don't like the blurred effect on the GFX. It's kind of weak, and takes away from the GFX to me. The text is good imo, and overall the gfx is good. It isn't too simple really. Great work man. Repped.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I splooged in my pants. When i scrolled down from that ugly hayley and pleasured myself to a combination of batista and benoit

no but really the colors are alittle too bright and it's a lil bland. I like the idea though and i'm sure you can improve it signifigantly

C4

Haylove? worst .. word-association to ANYTHING ... ever!!!

Exactly and it rhymes with Gaylove. :disgust:

Anyways, the wallpaper is ok. Nothing special in there but pretty much decent, there could have been a better colour scheme because yellow is too bright on the eyes.

PeepShow

Rather nice wallpaper here. The font doesn't really do much for me, but most everything else looks nice. Good stuff.