New Hall of Fame Inductee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
20170227_raw_beth--1351dd9d496b26dac15882a91c9eb49c.jpg

So Beth Phoenix got inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame during Raw last night. I am all for her being put in it but how can they add her and just completely overlook Chyna... AGAIN? After all the work and time she gave the company, even after she has passed away... They STILL aren't inducting her?

Yes, she had issues with drugs. Yes, there were scandals. But I can bet that nearly half of the people in the Hall of Fame have as well! I just don't get it. Do you think they will ever add in Chyna?

I am not trying to take away Beth's induction. She deserves it as well but I swear the WWE (aka Stephanie) is being compassionLESS. If they don't add in Chyna that just proves what a load of *insert swear word* they are!

Either way, congrats to Beth!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I thoguht they would be inducting her this year because they actually acknowledged Chyna's death and all.

Congrats to Beth though!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
If they don't induct Chyna into the HOF it would be a complete disgrace and a slap to the (let me quote Triple H) Trailblazer that she truly was! Chyna will 4eva be one of the best female performers that has ever stepped in a wwef ring.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
As heartless as it is, Chyna in the hall of fame isn't going to happen. Vince and Triple H would do the right thing, but it won't happen with Steph.

Back on topic though, super glad that Beth Phoenix is getting in the hall of fame. I was a big fan of hers and am happy to see her get in. There's been a distinct lack of a powerful, dominant woman in WWE's women's division and she fit that role perfectly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big ups to Beth. She's the fastest female inductee to be inducted since hanging up the boots. Youngest inductee overall as well.

Much deserved

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't really know her. I guess they gotta make room for a female inductee tho