New game? Promo competition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason this rookie just challenged ya.
Maybe you should explain to him why that's a terrible idea ;)

Honestly I'd love having this be a thing. The main problem is that only like, 5 or 6 people out of all the active ones on here are willing to show their face in videos, and out of those only like half of them could probably cut a half decent promo. The other issue is very solvable though; that problem being that they'd need to be done in character, talking about an upcoming match. A bunch of people just insulting each other or saying they're gonna go to someone's house or whatever and kick their ass just seems lame and makes the people doing the videos lame

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Maybe you should explain to him why that's a terrible idea :emoji_wink:

Honestly I'd love having this be a thing. The main problem is that only like, 5 or 6 people out of all the active ones on here are willing to show their face

Well let me tell ya somethin Jeffry mason jabroni... that's understandable when you have a face like yours!

It's hard to show your face when it looks like a baboons ass brother :emoji_laughing: but I think that's just the half of it... because the REAL reason BROTHER is fear... you're just scared

Scared that the one true promo champion is going to reveal you as the hack that you really are!

Whatta you say Jeffry jabroni mason?! Me & you 1 on 1...

And who ever wants to take on the winner, I'll destroy you too when I'm done with his sorry ass!

Who's down to see this 1 on 1?! ...The champ vs Jeffry the little jabroni mason!

Show your face Mason or are you just a coward?!
[doublepost=1537753375][/doublepost]
@Jeffry Fucking Mason this rookie just challenged ya.

Who the hell are you his manager?

...Go wipe your vagina before I make you sorry you ever picked up a keyboard :aj:

Last edited: