New Champion in TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Gerweck said:
Awesome Kong defeated Gail Kim to capture the TNA Knockout title.
My buddy D who was there said it was "an excellent match" and the crowd was jazzed for the title change..

OMFG, I marked. Yes, I said marked Kaedon, if he even views the thread.

Mr. Mat

there you go shes got ther title all she needs now is rell:rofl:

Kaedon

Reaction score
who cares, its the womens title, its the womens title in TNA!

PeepShow

^Yeah, which is more prestigious than the womens title in WWE, b/c they can actually wrestle. There you go, something that TNA is better than the WWE >_>

The Rated R CMStar

Well yeah, you can tell miles way that TNA and WWE have a different direction on Women's wrestling. Maria is already getting matches against Beth Pheonix

Kaedon

Reaction score
really? find me the quarter hour analysis of the shows when TNA's women are wrestling and when WWE's women are wrestling, guess which will have more fans watching in relation to their average rating? One guess, and its not TNA....

PeepShow

^ROFL, that was the biggest sheepish comment Ive ever heard in my 8 months on here. I think we all know WWE gets higher ratings by now.

Wow.....

PeepShow

^Well, if the rivalry drags out that long, it will be wayyy to watered down. Lockdown is more than 3 months away. They have been feuding for almost 2 1/2. No way.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well, I guess ODB or Jackie Moore are the only other choices, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but both Jackie and ODB are heels, meaning Kong will have to turn face, and basically ruin her gimmick?

PeepShow

I think it's definetly safe to say ODB is a face. Have you heard her reactions? She is freakin over as hell.

Kaedon

Reaction score
really? find me the quarter hour analysis of the shows when TNA's women are wrestling and when WWE's women are wrestling, guess which will have more fans watching in relation to their average rating? One guess, and its not TNA....

WOw youre a moron, I said IN RELATION TO THEIR AVERAGE RATING. Do I need to say it in 5 different languages for you? Perhaps if I spell it out for you....

Say 4 people watch TNA. If 1 of them watches the Women's Title match, that is 1/4 of their viewing audience. Now say the WWE has 10 viewers and 5 people watch the womens title match, that is 1/2 of the viewers. ITS NOT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING, ITS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING IN RELATION TO THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW IN TOTAL!!!