New 3-Man Stable Coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
could be a decent midcard-upper midcard act.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I'd love that so fucking much. I mean I think all 3 of them should be doing shit on their own but this could be entertaining as hell.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miz has as much reason for being disgruntled as Punk had for leaving the WWE.. ZER-0!

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'd be disgruntled too if I won over Fandango twice in a row I guess.. idk if they're really planning it needs to be a more prevalent build up.
Do you expect it to come out of nowhere? Not even 3MB came out of nowhere. It'll have some level of buildup

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Do you expect it to come out of nowhere? Not even 3MB came out of nowhere. It'll have some level of buildup
I mean I've seen it with Dolph now for quite some time, the plans make it seem like it's coming shortly after WM but I haven't seen anything with Miz other than a few wins over Fandango and Zack Ryder getting his own show on the network.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I mean I've seen it with Dolph now for quite some time, the plans make it seem like it's coming shortly after WM but I haven't seen anything with Miz other than a few wins over Fandango and Zack Ryder getting his own show on the network.
Miz spent a couple of weeks coming out cutting promos about not being used on shows. They'll most likely revive that.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They've already started to build it. Ryder did that youtube video and Miz used to come out during bad matches. They should announce they're a team on RAW after Mania. Damn, this would be so good.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This sounds really good - although I would've thouh Sandow would also be in the stable.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sandow is about to be buried from what I understand; I'm hearing by the end of the year.

Well that sucks. They had a possible thing when Sandow was apparently attacked by The Shield on Smackdown by Triple H's orders.

Heck, they could have these disgruntled guys come in for Team Vince if they go for that vs Team Authority after Mania. Extreme Rules feud would steal the spotlight.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I could see all 3 of these guys being apart of the last 10 people in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and they look at each other and they all attack Big Show and shit...... yeah....