Never Kill A Jumping Spider

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I do not like spiders but since these guys apparently don't like spiders either (or rather do, to eat them) I would never kill one. They actually hunt down and kill other spiders that are far more likely to bite and invade our homes like wolf spiders (VERY aggressive), brown recluse (venomous), black widows (deadly), centipedes, millipedes, field spiders (the bites hurt and cause infection), and more.

Oh, and they kill flies too

I would never touch one nor want one on me but I am okay with them. They don't scare me so much. This may be because they hunt like cats... and I kind of find that cute. The one in the video above are the kind I find around my pool all the time and hanging out on the house outside. Never found one indoors. Makes me like them even more. lol

Oh, they hunt during the day typically too. Not like the other shady spiders coming out at night. *shudders*

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Wait, if they're creepy, and the videos show jumping spiders getting killed, why is the thread called "Never Kill A Jumping Spider"?

This is a bait and switch, us spider lovers are being brought in slapped in the face, I call shenanigans! I'm calling the National Spider Association on your ass asap, you dirty spider hater

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wait, if they're creepy, and the videos show jumping spiders getting killed, why is the thread called "Never Kill A Jumping Spider"?

This is a bait and switch, us spider lovers are being brought in slapped in the face, I call shenanigans! I'm calling the National Spider Association on your ass asap, you dirty spider hater

The videos show jumpers doing the killing silly.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lucas will be proud.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jay-Ashley and Doxo

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I see those little shits everyday around my house. I really try to not kill them unless they're in my Nephew's room or mine. Now that I know they're useful I'll make a better effort until I see a full grown one and burn the house down.