Nelly Sig/Batista Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Batistasig.png

Nellysigcopy.png

:)/:(/:jerk:

Enigma22

Reaction score
u shoulda used a darker blue background for batista and a red b/g for the nelly one... also they are both a little plain but u are getting better imo... just keep it up...

CT Styles

u shoulda used a darker blue background for batista and a red b/g for the nelly one... also they are both a little plain but u are getting better imo... just keep it up...

I did use a dark blue bg for Batista its just the glow that lightens it up and yeh a red bg probz would of been better for Nelly

JC Punk

Reaction score
i like definitely think your improving but i like nelly one just the way it is

Fenix0505

Reaction score
They look good just on the Batista gfx it would have looked a little nicer if u added a outer glow it does not need that much just a little one would have made it look better because it blends it into the bg a little more.. and I think the picture could have been sharpened and it would look good...
The Nelly one is good do not change a think