Need to Sell Shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

So yeah I've come to the conclution that I got too much shit. I still have like about 500 comic books kicking around, my Muppet Figures collection, Wrestling VHS collection and God knows what else that is just taking up too much space in this room/house.

I'm against using ebay, (been ripped off more then once) though I may consider it as it is a little safer when your the seller.

There is obviously the Facebook marketplace which is an option, but I'll be honest I don't hear of many sucsess stories from there but it is completely free.

The last option would be Kijiji. Again its free, so it would be fairly safe I supose. But again never heard of much in the way of sucsess.

Anybody have any other ideas where I might be able to pawn some of this stuff off for some decent cash?

PeepShow

What wrestling tapes do you have? Depending on what you have and what you're willing to sell them for, I may just want to buy some, lol.

J

Agreed you should list stuff here first, and do you guys have Craigslist in Canada?

This Guy

I have to sort through all this stuff to find out what I all have.

And yeah Craigslist is here...I've actually heard it mentioned many times never actually checked it out though. lol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Craigslist that shit. It isn't the safest way, but if my 15 year old ass hasn't been molested while buying & selling stuff, I doubt yours will.

Craigslist is your best bet besides using the forums tbh.

J

Shit craigslist is awesome if your not an idiot, Ohhh some guy needs a message artist for a message at some random hotel and will pay alot, sounds like a good idea, no lmao.

My parents just used it to get some new shit for there new house when moving and it was defenitly easier then ebay, and if your worried about privacy just meet them in public places to make the trade, like McDonalds or something.

Kizza

Can someone explain to me this Craigslist phenomenon?

I'd use eBay, but hearing that you've been ripped off, probably not your best bet.

This Guy

So like I have to work all day tuesday (stupid God of War 3), but then I have the next 2 days off, and I'm hoping that during those two days I have time to sort through all this crap and get it posted somewhere. My dad even let me know of another web site. Its basically like e-bay but with zero fees.

Anyways, a few things I can mention I have to sell right now if some of you are intrested is the following....

-Undertaker Jakks Signature Series 3 Figure still sealed in package.
-A Fairly Nice Computer Monitor
-JLA/JSA Virtue & Vice Graphic Novel
-Batman Death in the Family Graphic Novel
-Green Nintendo 64 System with the Expansion Pack
-Atomic Purple Nintendo 64 Controller
-Banjo Kazooie for N64
-Banjo Tooie for N64
-Super Smash Bros for N64
-WWF No Mercy for N64
-Donkey Kong 64 for N64
-Mario Kart 64 for N64
-Mario Party 3 for N64
-Super Smash Bros for Wii still sealed
-Authentic Home Jersery Calgary Flames (never worn)
-Wrestlemania Legacy Box Set on VHS (WM 1 - 13)

More to come after I actually sort.

MizMasta3000

Craigslist that shit. It isn't the safest way, but if my 15 year old ass hasn't been molested while buying & selling stuff, I doubt yours will.

Craigslist is your best bet besides using the forums tbh.

Your age says 17...

TG, I would like the Undertaker action and the Wrestlemania Legacy set. How much you want for it?

J

-Green Nintendo 64 System with the Expansion Pack
-Atomic Purple Nintendo 64 Controller
-Banjo Kazooie for N64
-Banjo Tooie for N64
-Super Smash Bros for N64
-WWF No Mercy for N64
-Donkey Kong 64 for N64
-Mario Kart 64 for N64
-Mario Party 3 for N64

About how much you sellin that for?

straight_edge76

I'll but it all for $3.50 and a Big Mac :shifty: lol

No, but seriously I would be interested in some of the stuff that you are selling.

This Guy

TG, I would like the Undertaker action and the Wrestlemania Legacy set. How much you want for it?

*shrugs* to be honest I hadn't really thought about it. Why not make me an offer and if I like it and your willing to pay shipping as well, maybe we will have a deal.

About how much you sellin that for?

Again, haven't really thought that far ahead. But I may have more N64 Games on top of those ones mentioned. Like above make me an offer and we will talk.

No, but seriously I would be interested in some of the stuff that you are selling.

Well tell me what your intreated in and make an offer.

Actually maybe I should set up a section in my recreational zone just for this stuff and I can run it like ebay with bidding and what not. lol.

MizMasta3000

It is a sketchy form of ebay. It's like "I'll give you my coffee table for your recliner chair" Sometimes you meet up person to person and "exchange" novelties.