Need Some Help From Gym Goers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I discovered we have a gym at my college that is free access anytime. Now I really want to tone, and slim my legs, firm up my butt, and abs. What kind of workouts, and machines should a woman use to tone without over bulking? Oh and what's good to eat that will aid in body sculpting?

the dark knight

lol thats almost exactly what i want. dont they have coaches there? you could ask them..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I discovered we have a gym at my college that is free access anytime. Now I really want to tone, and slim my legs, firm up my butt, and abs. What kind of workouts, and machines should a woman use to tone without over bulking? Oh and what's good to eat that will aid in body sculpting?

Well, a good food is protein, but if you just want to tone and not bulk up, then I'd just say to add the workouts to your regular routine. The machines should have charts on them to tell you what muscles they work. And of course do upper body one day, lower body the next, and just switch back and forth like that until you get how you want to be.

Of course, I'm no expert, so checking with a trainer may be a good idea, but I'm pretty sure what I said is pretty good advice.

Wrestling Station

repetitive workouts is the best thing for you.

go to youtube for visual training. search for things like how to reduce weight.

Also, for your diet, always try to eat well BEFORE training not after. Its preferablly in lunch. So eat well in lunch and dont eat much at dinner.

Pinneapple juice is the ideal thing after training.