Need opinions here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Now usually I wouldn't bother with this but it's getting on my nerves and no one who knows us seems to be able to provide an objective answer, so I turn to you fine folks for your opinions.

Now, I am the kind of person who measures what I say before I speak. That is to say I think about it and don't just blurt out whatever comes to mind first.

Now my girlfriend on the other hand does not do this. She believes that she does not need to think and she's just going to say whatever she wants regardless of impact or consequences.

So last night we got into a pretty big argument as she was doing the same old, same old, y'know?

Either way, what I told her was that of course she can say what she wants to whomever she wants if that's what she wants to do but if someone gets pissed off at her for her statements it's her own fault because she doesn't fucking think before she speaks.

Reasonable?

Wrestling Station

usually women dont like criticisim. Whatever and however you try to make it as polite as possible; you wont make them take it easy! Thats how it sucks when dealing with women.

the dark knight

you dont argue with women, period. if you win the argument, you lose the woman.

MikeRaw

This.
You argue with ugly chicks, and girls you hate. Not girls you like.
Well, to be clear, arguing is fine. I've done it alot. I mean, don't try to get overly serious or pushy. But I think what you said is fair. Wasn't rude or anything. You just basically made her aware of the consequences.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Man... she's "always right". No matter how wrong she is, she's "always right". No matter how far-fetched and idiotic what she says is, she's "always right". Arguing is fine, but don't tell her she doesn't think before she speaks... she knows that already. But she doesn't want to be told that, because it belittles her.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I say fuck that really. If she doesn't want to hear the truth because it'll piss her off than she needs to consider the consequences of how her thoughtless words piss other people off. It's hypocritical to expect everyone else to have to deal with her blurting out her feelings while she doesn't expect anyone else to treat her the same way.

Then again I argued with my girl and lost her too. So *shrugs*. Maybe you guys are right. You're not allowed to argue with girls otherwise they will leave you.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think its reasonable you should always think about what your gonna say and how its gonna effect the other person.

the dark knight

further explanation

if you argue:
1) you win while she's not convinced = there's a big chance you'll break up very very soon, if not on the spot.

2) you win and she's convinced you're right (might take a day or two for her to admit that) = you're gonna hear the words "what would you want from a [stupid/less than you] girl like me" in the long term. it belittles her and makes her insecure and unhappy even if she sucked your dick directly afterwards. she'll want to move on and be with someone who she can match. women simply dont like to be wrong, they got more male-pride than males.

3) you lose(even if you're right, i just mean you fake a loss or tell her she's right) = you're her bitch, she leaves you eventually even if it takes long. she'll start forgetting it but that kinda shit is stapled in the back of her mind without her knowing so she'll think she's better than you and deserves more. of course they never say that its just how they feel.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
if you argue:
1) you win while she's not convinced = there's a big chance you'll break up very very soon, if not on the spot.

2) you win and she's convinced you're right (might take a day or two for her to admit that) = you're gonna hear the words "what would you want from a [stupid/less than you] girl like me" in the long term. it belittles her and makes her insecure and unhappy even if she sucked your dick directly afterwards. she'll want to move on and be with someone who she can match. women simply dont like to be wrong, they got more male-pride than males.

3) you lose(even if you're right, i just mean you fake a loss or tell her she's right) = you're her bitch, she leaves you eventually even if it takes long. she'll start forgetting it but that kinda shit is stapled in the back of her mind without her knowing so she'll think she's better than you and deserves more. of course they never say that its just how they feel.

Best explanation you can get imo.

the dark knight

what i forgot to mention is that i never take my own advice.

i just fucked up and started an argument myself :laugh:

LadyHotrod

I don't see anything wrong with what you suggested but she should be willing to accept that someone is going to do something someday that she might get herself into some serious trouble with. She will mouth off to the wrong person and who knows what they will do, especially these days. You just can't trust another person and you really need to watch what you say and do because anyone can have a gun or a knife on them and all it takes is one wrong thing to be said to them to set them off.

I am assuming it might also be embarrassing for you if you are walking with her, for example, and she says something to someone that makes her look bad.

Reaction score
It's best to use reverse psychology on them, then wait behind a corner and set a bear-snatch trap with chocolate ice cream.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
usually women dont like criticisim. Whatever and however you try to make it as polite as possible; you wont make them take it easy! Thats how it sucks when dealing with women.

People don't like criticism, myself included. However we do have to deal with it sometimes whether we like it or not.

Bullshit to that.

This.
You argue with ugly chicks, and girls you hate. Not girls you like.
Well, to be clear, arguing is fine. I've done it alot. I mean, don't try to get overly serious or pushy. But I think what you said is fair. Wasn't rude or anything. You just basically made her aware of the consequences.

Pretty much, but still if she's wrong, she's wrong and there's no two ways about it. I absolutely refuse to allow someone to roll over me.

Man... she's "always right". No matter how wrong she is, she's "always right". No matter how far-fetched and idiotic what she says is, she's "always right". Arguing is fine, but don't tell her she doesn't think before she speaks... she knows that already. But she doesn't want to be told that, because it belittles her.

Perhap she should think of that before she belittles others. And nobody is always right. When you let people get away with that you become a doormat who won't be able to stand up later and say no.

I say fuck that really. If she doesn't want to hear the truth because it'll piss her off than she needs to consider the consequences of how her thoughtless words piss other people off. It's hypocritical to expect everyone else to have to deal with her blurting out her feelings while she doesn't expect anyone else to treat her the same way.

Then again I argued with my girl and lost her too. So *shrugs*. Maybe you guys are right. You're not allowed to argue with girls otherwise they will leave you.

She hasn't left me yet, but I do my best to fight fair. And that's not to say either that I don't deserve it sometimes because I do.

further explanation

if you argue:

Then I must be the luckiet motherfucker on the planet. Or the most well hung. And I know the latter isn't accurate.

Tough shit. Get a fucking helmet.

So in other words your damned if you do, damned if you don't? You have a very low opinion of women my man.

Just smile and nod.

I try. Sometimes I just end up yelling though.

I don't see anything wrong with what you suggested but she should be willing to accept that someone is going to do something someday that she might get herself into some serious trouble with. She will mouth off to the wrong person and who knows what they will do, especially these days. You just can't trust another person and you really need to watch what you say and do because anyone can have a gun or a knife on them and all it takes is one wrong thing to be said to them to set them off.

I am assuming it might also be embarrassing for you if you are walking with her, for example, and she says something to someone that makes her look bad.

100% agreed. Fortunately for her, her friends are pretty damned thick and my friends are respectful enough of me not to cut her down when she says dumb shit. Which I am grateful for because I would really hate to have to defend her at those times.

It's best to use reverse psychology on them, then wait behind a corner and set a bear-snatch trap with chocolate ice cream.

Sometimes I'd much rather just deliver a Stone Cold Stunner tbh.

the dark knight

Bullshit to that.
no.

So in other words your damned if you do, damned if you don't? You have a very low opinion of women my man.
thats exactly what im trying to say, yes. i have a very low opinion of everyone. i just happen to point it out and get mad when it comes to women because i care whether my opinion of them is good or bad.

100% agreed.
no shit?

Sometimes I'd much rather just deliver a Stone Cold Stunner tbh.
the image of that just made me burst out laughing.

edit-

you know, men can be greedy, selfish, insecure, paranoid, dishonest, disloyal, unfaithful cunts too but........i dont give a fuck if my way of dealing with them is gonna end things badly.

edit-

btw we're not the ones who fake orgasms.

edit-

or fake smiles to everyone just to think we're "nice".