Need advice...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
My brothers birthday is coming up you guys and I asked him what he wanted and he said to get him some cologne. Now, if I was to pick out something I like, its guaranteed he wont like it because he will think its too girly. So I figured, youre all guys, ad Im almost sure at least some of you wear cologne. So if it's not too much trouble, could some of you give me some ideas on what you like or think is a good brand to buy?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out here.

Travis40

^That's pretty good...but this is better...give him sex for his birthday, that always makes him love you lmao.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
You know, its idiots like you that really make me wonder why I still bother to try to post and take this serious at all. Once again, some fucking idiot has to come in and act like a blueberry to get some attention because they have no life, or friends, and feel the need to say something perverted because they never have and never will get any action until the day they are old enough to buy some alcoholic beverage, and get some poor unsuspecting special ed type chick drunk enough to pass out. Thank you Travis for volunteering to be todays loser.

Reaction score
^That's pretty good...but this is better...give him sex for his birthday, that always makes him love you lmao.

You honestly cant make a single intelligent OR funny post on these forums, and that bewilders me.

Anyway, why the hell are you asking on here? Go to the damn shops and ask the staff. Thats usually what they're there for...

the dark knight

:g: davidoff: silver shadow and Axis black are the last 2 i got..

Wrestling Station

Givenchy all the way!

Or try XS Black hot sweet cologne.

Travis40

You honestly cant make a single intelligent OR funny post on these forums, and that bewilders me.

Anyway, why the hell are you asking on here? Go to the damn shops and ask the staff. Thats usually what they're there for...

Obviously you haven't seen many of my posts around here outside HIAT. I am a great poster in the WWE Section...I haven't seen you around either...and who's trying to be funny? I was serious...lol j/k, but yeah, ask the staff at the place. They should know everything that he wants.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... just when we get a pretty serious question, Trav opens his mouth! :roflmao:

As for cologne, ermm i duno, personnaly i don't care for the stuff!

Reaction score
the sean john cologne, unforgivable its called. the new armani code is good. i love allure and XS Black. trust me i live in Dubai there is nothing to do here but to shop, doesnt exactly enhance ur masculinity but it works fine

gashface

Reaction score
And somebody was just asking for an example in the other thread of how women are by large treated differently on the forum.. wow way to go.