Need a little advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Alright I've never ever done a poster style of graphic well what i consider a poster more than 3 people in a graphic and over a certian size but anyways i need a little advice on how make a 6 diva graphic have all the images i want to make like a banner with it but i get all 6 divas in the photo and then theres not much room for a graphical design.. what should i do? go bigger or...

Wrestling Station

this should be in the help forum.

anyway, it depends on what you want (the selection of pictures) really. If the divas are lying down or standing or looking infront or to the sides.

But in general, to add several images in one banner, you need to resize some of them and make one or two psds are the main focus by making them a bit bigger than the rest.

As for the size, well for bulky psds, i think you need atleast 450x220 size imo.

C4

Open up 400*500 pixels and scale down the pictures using the "image size" don't use Free Transform as it fucks up the resolution then position them for a good looking poster.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
alright I'll suply u a bit of infomation that i have on my graphic that im still sort of unshure on how to do it..
All the divas are standing up i wanted on the ends to have them faceing inwards twards the middle so they are turned twards the middle of the photo.. i see what ur saying c4 about the transforming of the pict ive done that b4 it makes it look horible yeah ... but on this banner i wanted to have like a line between each diva and have like a whole different style of background for each diva like one diva's background would be blue and the next would be a matching color that fits blue like dark green or w/e