Natural Skin/Beauty Care

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am aware that this is a mostly male forum but this kind of stuff can be useful to even the guys. I figured I would share some natural items that are great for over-all skin health that I use myself. If you do anything that is considered natural or more natural, feel free to share it here.

Coconut Oil - (specially Virgin or Extra Virgin) makes an AMAZING skin moisturizer. It also disinfects the skin naturally, reduces aging, detoxifies the boys (yes, through the skin), and works wonders for scars.

Castor Oil - is good for detoxing the liver via castor oil packs. It also can be used to increase the density of hair follicles which is good for men looking for thicker bears or anyone wanting thicker hair on their head. Also makes eyebrows thick too.

MSM Lotion - is another item that is great for skin, hair, and even muscle health. It can be applied to sore areas to speed up healing, reduce bruising, and ease inflammation. For hair, it is good to keep it soft and thicker. I use MSM lotion on my eye lashes instead of mascara for example.

Himalayan Sea Salt - is one of the best salts on the earth to use on the skin and in the body. I male salt sole or "brine" with some and drink it in the morning for a health boost. I also mix the salt with extra virgin olive oil to create a natural scrub that I use on my legs to improve skin texture and increase circulation. It can also be used to halt and in some cases, cure tooth cavities.

Epsom Salt - most people know this works great for sore muscles but it can also be used to treat acne. You dissolve some in water and apply it to the skin 1 to 3 times a day. It can dry skin out so you want to be careful.

Dry Skin Brushing - has been around for a long time but still not many people know about it. It is great for detoxing the body, improving circulation, and rejuvenating the skin. You use a natural boar brush for this. For the face, I actually use one of those loofa gloves and do a dry brushing on my face every night. I rarely use soap on my face.

Lavender EO - is one of my favorite oils to use in a carrier oil It is great for skin, hair, and just for inhalation, does wonders for anxiety/panic attacks.

Peppermint/Spearmint EO
- are both good oils to use for dental and mouth care. Both disinfect the mouth, freshen breath, and are great for gums

I will likely add more to this. I just need to get some sleep right meow. lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I already use Coconut Oil on my face. That and it helps to clear up break outs. (Which is always annoying).

As a woman Dnt ever wash with liquid soap Peppermint. It will def light ya up in places u wish u never washed with. Believe me, been there, done that, NOT a fun feeling. Might as well washed with Cheyenne Spice. *Embarrased glance around the room*

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I use neutrogena personally. I've got some really bad skin around my nose that constantly flaky that I've been trying to get rid of, but I haven't a clue on how

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I use neutrogena personally. I've got some really bad skin around my nose that constantly flaky that I've been trying to get rid of, but I haven't a clue on how
The salicylic acid is drying out your skin. Is it clearing the acne?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Don't have any acne, plus the dry skin has been around way longer than the moisturizer, so I'm guessing it's naturally dry

Could just have mild dehydration then. Most people seem to these days. Almond oil is good for dry skin and doesn't cause breakouts.