Native American Music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
and tbh you should start being interested in not calling them Indians since they are not Indians.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
and tbh you should start being interested in not calling them Indians since they are not Indians.
But.....That's what they originated from in the beginning. They were known as Indians....
I wonder if there are tribes still around. I mean Actual Free range Tribes...

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But.....That's what they originated from in the beginning.
I think people actually once refereed to them as savages.
When someone says "Indians" today, I think of people from India.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
But.....That's what they originated from in the beginning. They were known as Indians....
I wonder if there are tribes still around. I mean Actual Free Tribes...

If you're going with "Indians" then you should probably use American Indian. Just plain Indian is for those from India. Two different things.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The story ran by me was that a land bridge called Beringia was crossed from Eurasia to present day Alaska.

The genetic records say we're basically of Asian heritage, specifically Siberia.

The term Indians came from that stupid mark Christopher Columbus. It's the same term applied to the Caribbean Islands known as the West Indies. It was the Europeans way of saying, "Fuck you guys, we own you now."

It isn't the names themselves, the Natives are butt hurt about. They hate Europeans for bringing disease, their ideals and their grubby food to America.

The Europeans r*ped the Natives of their territory, killed them and pushed them into sh*tty pockets of the present day U.S.

The greed and everything wrong with America, the tribes basically trace back to the day the "whites" first set foot on the continent.

Long winded, but that's the gist of what my family has told me over the years.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The story ran by me was that a land bridge called Beringia was crossed from Eurasia to present day Alaska.

The genetic records say we're basically of Asian heritage, specifically Siberia.

The term Indians came from that stupid mark Christopher Columbus. It's the same term applied to the Caribbean Islands known as the West Indies. It was the Europeans way of saying, "Fuck you guys, we own you now."

It isn't the names themselves, the Natives are butt hurt about. They hate Europeans for bringing disease, their ideals and their grubby food to America.

The Europeans r*ped the Natives of their territory, killed them and pushed them into sh*tty pockets of the present day U.S.

The greed and everything wrong with America, the tribes basically trace back to the day the "whites" first set foot on the continent.

Long winded, but that's the gist of what my family has told me over the years.
Alright, That's very Interesting. Thanks for sharing that, Red. I may do a little research myself later...

Reactions: Red Rain