Natalya’s Uncle Blasts WWE For Farting Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
NattySmithHart.png

As noted earlier, WWE continued Natalya’s farting storyline on Friday night’s SmackDown. She and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix were backstage warming up for their match when the flatulence began before Santino Marella made an appearance. WWE says that Natalya has made it an “awkward addition” to her pre-match warm-ups.

Natalya’s uncle Smith Hart wrote the following on Twitter about the storyline:

“I am appalled by this ridiculous flatulence gimmick given to my niece Natalya”

“Anyone that knows Natalya, knows she is a radiant and incredibly inspirational person deserving of so much more.”

Thoughts: Why WWE constantly decides to do this to one of their most talented Women on their roster, it confuses me. Firts Mickie James and now the Beautiful Natalya. There is thousands of other ways to make the crowd entertained and build a personality, why a “Farting” Gimmick it makes absolutely no sense.

Source: Womenofwrestling.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
This is disrespecting at the highest grade possible, silly you Vince.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't help but think she brought it onto herself. ::eek:nly speculation:: but I think she probably felt she was being underutilized and should have been pushed more, was complaining about it in the back, and now they are burying her before releasing her.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I can't help but think she brought it onto herself. ::eek:nly speculation:: but I think she probably felt she was being underutilized and should have been pushed more, was complaining about it in the back, and now they are burying her before releasing her.

This is a high possibility.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I cringed when I saw it don't get me wrong I don't mind crudity and love things like South Park but something bout that segment just seemed so off it was awful tbh and it truly pi**ed me off!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
This farting thing isn't really entertaining even from a kid's point of view

I wouldn't be so sure. Fart jokes kill in the 3-12 demographic (WWE's target audience)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I wouldn't be so sure. Fart jokes kill in the 3-12 demographic (WWE's target audience)

Well you are actually partially true on that. But I know when I was a kid that wasn't really funny coming from a diva

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Well you are actually partially true on that. But I know when I was a kid that wasn't really funny coming from a diva

Well, that's the WWE Creative Team for ya!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I cringed when I saw it don't get me wrong I don't mind crudity and love things like South Park but something bout that segment just seemed so off it was awful tbh and it truly pi**ed me off!

Completely agreed mate.

I want her to leave. She'll be used so much better in TNA.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Completely agreed mate.

I want her to leave. She'll be used so much better in TNA.

TNA actually promote there knockouts division and make it a watch! WWE waste women's talent if I was female and wrestling I'd be in TNA! Sorry!

So totally agree @[Crayo]

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Natalya as a face would make for a great feud w/ Gail Kim.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Natalya as a face would make for a great feud w/ Gail Kim.

Gail Kim? Another WWE mistake along with Mickie James!

But yes Natalya and Gail would be a good feud!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
One would think Vince would like to keep a civil relationship with the Harts. Guess not

I still say Bret made a mistake working that Mania match for a number of reasons

I'm for Bret returning, just keep Vince at arm's length....

Funny... not even the Guerrero's get it this bad and the Hart's are slightly more famous then they are