Names for Umaga's "Running Ass bomb"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Okay, its been called many many many names all over the internet, so right here in RIAT, on the IWF, I say we find MANY MANY MORE names for this move! Incase you are confused, I'm talking about Umaga's thing where he puts his opponent in the corner, charges at him and hits him with his behind. WWE doesn't really have a name for the move so I was thinking...YOU GUYS should come up with one! Who knows, maybe someone from WWE is actually reading this, so keep the names creative and interesting!!!!!!!!

Here are mine:

Running ass bomb
Ass plow
ass crusher
ass charge
ass smash
running ass-face breaker
charging ass bomb in the face
running ass charge
ass run
ass destroyer
ass collapse
running face smash ass style
ass to the face
ass face
charging asshole
ass impact
samoan ass crusher
ass that breaks your head
charging ass nuke

Alright, thats all I can think of. What about you guys!? Can you think of alternate names for the move EVERYONE has been talking about!? If you can, POST IT HERE!!!!

EDIT: lol, I think I posted just about every name that anybody can possibly think of, so just choose one from the list I guess

Viva!

Reaction score
It's the bulldozer isn't it?

Hence, why he's called the Samoan bulldozer.

Of all your suggestions though I'll go for the, 'Ass that breaks your head'. Just 'cause I want to hear JR say it.

Soulpower

I just call it th Running Ass Smash... It just makes sense.

MikeRaw

LMAO. I like the chargins asshole. It can be taen two ways... to describe the move, or the person doing the move.

The A-man

Reaction score
Okay, its been called many many many names all over the internet, so right here in RIAT, on the IWF, I say we find MANY MANY MORE names for this move! Incase you are confused, I'm talking about Umaga's thing where he puts his opponent in the corner, charges at him and hits him with his behind. WWE doesn't really have a name for the move so I was thinking...YOU GUYS should come up with one! Who knows, maybe someone from WWE is actually reading this, so keep the names creative and interesting!!!!!!!!

Here are mine:

Running ass bomb
Ass plow
ass crusher
ass charge
ass smash
running ass-face breaker
charging ass bomb in the face
running ass charge
ass run
ass destroyer
ass collapse
running face smash ass style
ass to the face
ass face
charging asshole
ass impact
samoan ass crusher
ass that breaks your head
charging ass nuke

Alright, thats all I can think of. What about you guys!? Can you think of alternate names for the move EVERYONE has been talking about!? If you can, POST IT HERE!!!!

EDIT: lol, I think I posted just about every name that anybody can possibly think of, so just choose one from the list I guess

No offense, chessarmy, but having to use and reuse the word "ass" in each and every single name you come up with isn't very creative at all.

Seeing that's the case then the move's real name "Samoan Wrecking Ball" (Running hip attack to the head of an opponent seated and leaning against the bottom turnbuckle) is better accepted.

Rell

Reaction score
The running "RIAT isn't for wrestling topics" smash imo

edit: Sometimes my sarcasm is taken as asshole'ism, so I'll add j/k to make it clear I was joking lol

Qwake

It's the bulldozer isn't it?

Hence, why he's called the Samoan bulldozer.

Of all your suggestions though I'll go for the, 'Ass that breaks your head'. Just 'cause I want to hear JR say it.

^ wtf, its not called the bulldozer!

hmmm, the ass Cracker?

Turnbuckle ass bang?

running ass smash...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Smash,
"ha, ha im going to squash you, move"

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The Samoan Clambake (Credit 411mania for the name :laugh:)

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The move is called the Samoan Wrecking Ball by WWE, which isn't a bad name for it.