Name your top ten favorite athletes all time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian Battlez

Reaction score
Simple right? Give reasons.

No Particular Order on mine.

1.) Tim Tebow- I started following college football and the Florida Gators after the 2006 National Championship when we stomped Ohio State. I think the 10 from Troy Smith's jersey is still embedded into the turf in Glendale. I saw every year Tebow played at Florida as a starter. The kid is an amazing person and player. I hope he continues his success in the NFL. He looks good so far.

2.) Lebron James- The reason I'm a Miami Heat fan is the same reason I was a Cleveland Cavalier fan over the last few years Lebron James. You don't think he is the best in the league? Look at the Cavs record without him. Or look at what Denver did to them last night without Lebron. Kobe is important to the Lakers, but they would still be alright if he retired tomorrow. Cleveland is a mess.

3.) Adrian Peterson- My current favorite on the Vikings. The perfect blend of power and speed. The guy is such a pleasure to watch. He fixed the fumbling problem now watch him become one of the all time greats.

4.) Randy Moss- I became a fan when he was in Minnesota and I stayed a fan when he went to the Pats. Randy Moss at one time was the most physically gifted receiver in the game. It's too bad his attitude got him kicked out of New England and Childress is a fucking blueberry and cut him. I wish him success where ever he goes next.

5.) Daunte Culpepper- The chemistry Culpepper and Moss had in the 2004 season (My first year as a fan) was remarkable. One of the best deep balls in the game. He was also 262 pounds and could run like a tail back. Culpepper was a ton of fun to watch before the knee injury that ended his career.

6.) Vince Carter- Before Lebron James and Dwayne Wade there was Vinsanity Vince Carter. Vince made alot of people into Raptors fans and I was one of them. I bet he could still win the dunk contest.

7.) Percy Harvin- He is a Gator and a Viking, so how could I not include him on my list. Percy was a tremendous athlete at Florida and he has shown he can be in Minnesota too. Just hope he can keep the headaches at bay.

8.) Peyton Manning- I'm from Indiana so it would be a crime for me not to Include Peyton Manning on my list. He is the most intelligent player to ever play the game. Enough said.

9.) Tom Brady- If you have been watching the NFL at all this decade then you know how great Tom Brady is. To me he is the best ever. In a short span of ten years he has three championships, the record for td passes in a season, a couple super bowl mvps, a league mvp, a comeback player of the year award, and an undefeated season. Find me a player with better credentials and I'll eat my damn hat.

10.) Derrick Rose- Fast don't lie.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
1) Michael Jordan. Dude could of made the transition into baseball but the world just wasn't ready goddamnit. His late numbers at the end of his minor year were apparently good enough for a Major league start.

2) Wayne Gretzky. Dude was amazing. He wasn't the fastest or the had the best shot but he rewrote the game of hockey because of his intelligence. Had to change the space behind the net because of hius bank shots. If you hate on Gretzky, honestly you're a idiot.

3) Tiger Woods

4) Ali - honestly he's only considered the greatest of all time' cause he said so. Lennox Lewis is easily more impressive but since Lewis lacked a equivalent counterpart just give it to Ali and move on

5) Bo jackson/Babe Ruth - You pick you're american

6) Lance Armstrong - don't really care about all his if's

7) Bolt or Michael Johnson - Mj is the shizit

8) Kobe Bryant - backing up a massive ego with backtoback championships is pretty stellar

9) Bruce Lee - without this motherfucker like who knows

10) mario Lemiux - guy was tough as nails and was the first athlete i know anyways to kick the shit out of cancer and he did it while totally disregarding the media and hockey.

Reaction score
Lennox Lewis is easily more impressive but since Lewis lacked a equivalent counterpart just give it to Ali and move on

Name one quality heavyweight Lewis beat. Holyfield was damn near forty and Tyson was five years washed up. Names like Andrew Gulotta, Frank Bruno, Shannon Briggs, Rhaman and Ruiz and ducking Klitsko before retiring doesn't stack up to Ali's nutsuck. Ali's three fights with Frazier trumps Lewis' entire career. Ali fought Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Holmes, Liston and Patterson, all of whom were far superior fighters and champions than Lewis. Lewis isn't anywhere near the conversation.

1. Tim Duncan- Quite simply, the most prolific winner of his era. No one in the past 30 years in any sport has a higher winning percentage than this smooth mother fucker right here. Greatest power forward to ever play and the anchor of the two greatest defensive teams in NBA history as well.

2. Muhammed Ali- He was the original sports superstar and invented the media hype. Probably the greatest heavyweight of all time, most certainly in the debate with Joe Lewis.

3. David Robinson- My childhood idle. I was a member of Mr. Robinson's neighborhood.

4. Lawrence Taylor- Probably the baddest motherfucker to ever put a helmet on and only defensive player to win the MVP. And proof positive that cocaine is a hell of a drug.

5. Peyton Manning- the Tim Duncan of the NFL.

6. Grant Hill- was a HUGE GHill fan as a kid, was the first jersey I ever owned. He certainly would have been a sure fire HOF on the pro level if it hadn't been for his injuries. 25, 6 and 6 players and a rarity. At least he'll get his bronze on at the college level.

7. Randy Moss- Had Randy cared even a little bit for a few more seasons, he could have easily gone down as the greatest receiver ever. It's not coincidence the two highest scoring offenses in NFL history boasted Randy as it's #1 receiver.

8. Julio Ceasar Chavez- Probably the best fighter no one is aware of. A six time world champion across like 3 divisions ,this motherfucker didn't lose his first fight until 90 fights into his career.

9. Aurturo Gatti- Probably the most exciting boxer ever. He'd just keep punching. Want to see something that is up there with the Hearns-Haggler melee? Go catch Gatti-Ward 1 round 9.

10. Manu Ginobili- He's the Gatti of the NBA.

Candido316

Reaction score
1. Babe Ruth- one of the all around greatest ball players of all time and the greatest HR hitter the game has ever seen.

2. Johnny Bench- catchers are still compared to him and always will be.

3. Chris Collinsworth- great receiver and a nice guy in person

4. Ralph Kiner- had he not broke his back, he would have broke Ruth's record. To this day, only Ruth has a better HR/AT ration.

5. Barry Larkin- great SS. Earned his MVP and is often overlooked.

6. Thrumon Munson- Could have been one of the greatest catchers of all time, killed in the late 70's.

7. J.R. Richards- this pitcher was going to take over Nolan Ryan as the strike out king. he has multi 325+ strike out seasons before a sudden stroke ended his career.

8. David Robinson- never a basketball fan, I always did like watching him.

9. Pete Rose- say what you want about him, he did some amazing things in this game. They can have murderers, rapists, and raceists in the HOF but not a man who bet on his own team! a JOKE

10. Fred "Curly" Neal/Meadowlark Lemon- Globetrotters famed ball players were the greatest thing a kid ever seen.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Bart Starr
3. Charles Woodson
4. Brett Favre
5. Reggie White
6. Donald Driver
7. Antonio Freemen
8. Clay Matthews
9. Ahman Green
10. and .....probably...... Ricky Bobby!

jx028

Reaction score
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ ,Raji
4. Payton Manning
5. Kobe Bryant