Mysterio Taking More Time Away from the Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

Rey Mysterio will reportedly not need surgery right now to repair his injured knee and will instead go through months of rehabilitation, and will be missing some time in the ring. There is a lot of talk that Rey is headed for a full knee replacement surgery.
A full knee replacement just sounds really horrible and that the chances of him retiring in these next few years or within a year being pretty possible.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He just needs to slow down and be a veteran worker as he is doing. I like seeing a more methodical side to him when he is facing top heels anyways. It's better than watching him doing tons of over the top maneuvers. He should continue in this direction.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Mysterio will be done within the next couple of years.

I know there aren't many Mysterio fans on this board, nor am I, and a lot of us would love nothing more than to see less of Rey. But at this rate Rey may be putting himself at serious risk the more he continues to work, despite being the professional in the ring that he is.

AF.

Reaction score
I'm a huge Rey fan, but he definitely needs to slow down. Wrestling 2 matches per night does not help the knee either.

WWE will get as much out of him before he needs his knee replacement.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
I definitely think Rey needs to retire soon. I don't think he can keep going for much longer with the style that he has to keep up.